Do husbands ever suck or clean a wife’s lover??

I do. I handle the getting him hard and then cleaning his cock up after. After that I get to fuck my wife.

One time I got to bath both him and my wife before they had sex. I didn't think I would like it, but I found myself enjoying it.

Reactions: Poppye
So y’all might find this a bit odd, but I have absolutely no desire to taste my own cum. I’ll happily lap it from my wife’s sweet honeypot and I’ll drink it straight from the source but have no interest whatever in tasting my own. Odd or not?

Reactions: Poppye
So y’all might find this a bit odd, but I have absolutely no desire to taste my own cum. I’ll happily lap it from my wife’s sweet honeypot and I’ll drink it straight from the source but have no interest whatever in tasting my own. Odd or not?
I’m with you 100%

Reactions: 69jd69
I do
Yes I we love it 😍 but there’s no hard and fast rules on this lifestyle .it helps to have a super supportive wife. Super scary telling her that you want her to be fuck by other men plus want to enjoy his cock to . Mmmm
I am working on telling my wife that I want cock too. It is going to be a piece of the puzzle that I hope leads to her becoming a hot wife.

I clean him after he is done with my wife. It turns her on to see me putting his cock in my mouth, and I also enjoy it, since I'm bi.
I have to wonder if it would turn on my wife to see me suck off another man. Often I jack off on her pussy and lick her clean telling her I wish the cum was from another man. Now when I ask her if she wants me to cum in her mouth or on her pussy and eat her clean she always picks on her pussy without hesitation. I think I am making progress so maybe some day she will have sex with another man.

I have to wonder if it would turn on my wife to see me suck off another man. Often I jack off on her pussy and lick her clean telling her I wish the cum was from another man. Now when I ask her if she wants me to cum in her mouth or on her pussy and eat her clean she always picks on her pussy without hesitation. I think I am making progress so maybe some day she will have sex with another man.
You should ask her if she would like to try with another man, and see what she says.

Really it depends who is fucking my wife. I'm always happy to suck him and clean both of them up but not all men are into that. Cleaning Lynn up is a different matter. I can't recall anyone who objected to me licking his cum out of my wife's cunt or ass. Some found it strange that I'd want to but more have found it a turn on and get hard again which is great for all of us as it means Lynn gets another fucking.

Really it depends who is fucking my wife. I'm always happy to suck him and clean both of them up but not all men are into that. Cleaning Lynn up is a different matter. I can't recall anyone who objected to me licking his cum out of my wife's cunt or ass. Some found it strange that I'd want to but more have found it a turn on and get hard again which is great for all of us as it means Lynn gets another fucking.
In vetting potential bulls, we were up front that sucking his cock was expected. Some said no thanks and that’s where it stopped. As you say, eating his cum out of her pussy is another matter. With our limited experience, some politely got up and went out, one stroked and sucked my cock during cleaning, and some ministered to my wife’s titles while I ate.

In vetting potential bulls, we were up front that sucking his cock was expected. Some said no thanks and that’s where it stopped. As you say, eating his cum out of her pussy is another matter. With our limited experience, some politely got up and went out, one stroked and sucked my cock during cleaning, and some ministered to my wife’s titles while I ate.
We differentiate between bulls and other men that Lynn fucks. For her a bull is someone she will see in the longer term who she is fully able to express her extremely submissive side with. And then there are other men who she will fuck - sometimes regularly sometimes just casual one off hook ups.
I've been lucky that most (but not all) of her Bulls over the years have been happy for me to suck their cocks and occasionally fuck me too. But I don't really see that as me being particularly submissive - I'm a bisexual man and so I like to get some cock too. Fortunately Lynn enjoys watching me have fun too.
With other men it's been more of a mixed bag. Some have enjoyed me going down on them, some not. Tbh it's not a big deal if they're not into that, I'm happy for them just to fuck my wife, with or without me present.

We differentiate between bulls and other men that Lynn fucks. For her a bull is someone she will see in the longer term who she is fully able to express her extremely submissive side with. And then there are other men who she will fuck - sometimes regularly sometimes just casual one off hook ups.
I've been lucky that most (but not all) of her Bulls over the years have been happy for me to suck their cocks and occasionally fuck me too. But I don't really see that as me being particularly submissive - I'm a bisexual man and so I like to get some cock too. Fortunately Lynn enjoys watching me have fun too.
With other men it's been more of a mixed bag. Some have enjoyed me going down on them, some not. Tbh it's not a big deal if they're not into that, I'm happy for them just to fuck my wife, with or without me present.
Open wide, cock and cum to come. Sucking my cock is a definite plus. And good to know your ass is available.
If we click, obviously long term is ideal. A Bull for both even better

Always loved watching hubby clean up and seeing his little cock twitching and often spurting his load. Sometimes I would just stroke under the head of his cock with my finger making him cum and getting him in trouble with the wife. Most of them were really into and enjoyed sucking my cock as well. I loved it when a hubby ejaculated when I unloaded in his mouth.

Attachments

• cuckrole34.gif
    cuckrole34.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 41