Do key holders display the key

My wife wears her key on her anklet. She only wears the anklet when we go away together or when she plays though unfortunately (I wish she wore it all the time).
Here she is with our bull balls deep inside her. I love how you can see the anklet and key dangling off the leg she has wrapped around him.
I'm sitting there caged, filming them and drooling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-130527_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-130527_Video Player.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot_20210810-131129_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-131129_Video Player.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 286
i like the control and denial. and its what allowed me to see others
Thanks, thats what i was thinking it was about! I am no expert in this field as my experience is limited.... I have been porking one mature hotwife back in my 20s. She also loved to engage in controlling her hubby.... She would order him to seat in the corner on a chair and watch or forbid him to do it.... Or forbid him to jerk off... Some times she would order him to lick my sperm of her body.... But she really fantasized about him sucking me just that i was not going to have any of that! She really tried it hard...

Reactions: owlcuck
Thanks, thats what i was thinking it was about! I am no expert in this field as my experience is limited.... I have been porking one mature hotwife back in my 20s. She also loved to engage in controlling her hubby.... She would order him to seat in the corner on a chair and watch or forbid him to do it.... Or forbid him to jerk off... Some times she would order him to lick my sperm of her body.... But she really fantasized about him sucking me just that i was not going to have any of that! She really tried it hard...
Ive watched my hubby with a man once but not what im interested in I enjoy dominating him and seeing how far i can push him and how commited he is to me. love taking his masculinity away

Ive watched my hubby with a man once but not what im interested in I enjoy dominating him and seeing how far i can push him and how commited he is to me. love taking his masculinity away
Interesting. You love to take hes masculinity away but at the same time you are boosting your boyfriends or your lovers masculinity. Susan was the same way. She wanted her husband not only to suck me but also she dreamed about me fucking him to. She was obsessing about it....! So I went and i got her a strap on....
It was quiet a spectacle to watch her use it on him!

Reactions: Hot_Wife_Mandy
yes i do use a strapon on him and love seeing how far he can streach. it makes me sound like i just like torementing him but i do love him and he is great with my kids but the sex was average and i needed so much more when he said he enjoyed being sub i jumped at the chance.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA He didnt have to tell you twice ha!