Do think it's true all women have a bi-sexual side, or is it only most of us????

Do you think it's true all women have a bi-sexual side???

• Yes, I believe it's true for most women

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • No, I believe it's only true for a low percentage of women

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • No, but i think most women are bi curious

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
Only had the bi situation with my ex's as my present wife is not interested. Both ex's considered female playing with female as just sex when in a multiple body situation ie gangbang, organising etc. I only saw my exwife play one on one with a woman in a full on 69 and both ladies cumming at the same time. I myself have been in a bi situation with either of my ex's asking me to clean up

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
what happened a month ago
Some friends from Florida came up to visit. We've known them for years and they are in the lifestyle too. I knew she was bi but never went there myself. Our husbands prodded us to do a little kissing. and things just escalated from there. It ended up being an all out lesbian show for the men right down to grinding our pussies together. I loved it and can't wait for the next time. :D

• Love
Reactions: Kev627 and Cathy
Some friends from Florida came up to visit. We've known them for years and they are in the lifestyle too. I knew she was bi but never went there myself. Our husbands prodded us to do a little kissing. and things just escalated from there. It ended up being an all out lesbian show for the men right down to grinding our pussies together. I loved it and can't wait for the next time. :D
That's great - so I'm not the only one to come to this later in life 😀

Lesbian sex is so hot

I discovered this pleasure when I went into gangbangs with my friend and colleague from high school, we were fucked together and we licked each other's pussies full of cum and we kissed until exhaustion.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My wife has told me she got eaten out while in college but says she will never do it again.. I think she would do it again she's always commenting how pretty a girl is whatever and always licking her juice a off her fingers or my dick to taste her pussy so I think she will one day...

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My roomate in college seduced me one night. It turned out to be one of most erotic evenings of my life. She was a tall blonde volleyball player. Tall and lean absolutely beautiful and very sensual, never ever wore a bra except to play volleyball. She had firm small "b" breasts with what seemed like always hard nipples.
The most incredible thing about her was her pubic hair was blonde as her head and she had what I call butterfly pussy lips that were huge.
If anyone is interested I can continue.........we had a relationship for 5 months......