Do think it's true all women have a bi-sexual side, or is it only most of us????

Do you think it's true all women have a bi-sexual side???

• Yes, I believe it's true for most women

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • No, I believe it's only true for a low percentage of women

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • No, but i think most women are bi curious

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
That's an interesting question. Lynn has gone through most of her life thinking she was totally straight. Early when we were together and into swinging with other couples she did try playing with the other woman a few times but it really did nothing for her. She's always liked the look of other women's bodies but the sex just didn't do it for her so she assumed she must be straight.
Then more recently she had an experience with a much younger woman who really knew what she was doing and it blew her mind. So I don't know, was she bi all along and just needed a good teacher to bring it out or was it the great sex she had with that women that has changed her? All we know for sure is that she loves playing with other women now!

That's an interesting question. Lynn has gone through most of her life thinking she was totally straight. Early when we were together and into swinging with other couples she did try playing with the other woman a few times but it really did nothing for her. She's always liked the look of other women's bodies but the sex just didn't do it for her so she assumed she must be straight.
Then more recently she had an experience with a much younger woman who really knew what she was doing and it blew her mind. So I don't know, was she bi all along and just needed a good teacher to bring it out or was it the great sex she had with that women that has changed her? All we know for sure is that she loves playing with other women now!
so maybe she was just a late bloomer, lol

Reactions: EgyBull and btweets
so thats a yes, lol
Yes, it is a yes! Lol! My favorite memory is the time when we met a couple at a strip club and ended up going back to their hotel room. At one point both girls went into the bathroom together and came back out wearing only a short t-shirt, no bra or panties. The girl was definitely bisexual and pretty aggressive and she wanted Robin really bad. At one point they were both laying on the bed together while me and the other guy sat in the chairs talking and watching. Eventually Heather was able to get Robin on her back and had pulled her shirt up, and went down and started eating out Robins pussy for a while. Robin just laid back and enjoyed it, then suddenly they both started play wrestling with each other, trying to see who was stronger and which one was going to control the other. To my surprise, Robin actually ended up winning and as they rolled off onto the floor. That’s when I watched Robin straddle her body and pin Heather’s arms down and Robin move her pussy above her face and in a controlling manner, forced Heather to continue licking her pussy! I’d never seen her do anything even remotely close to that, and damn, that was so fucking hot!! Bob and I watched for a while and then Robin turned her body so she was facing us while still keeping herself lowered onto Heathers mouth. For the life of me, I don’t remember how we ended up in this position, but Bob ended up laying underneath and slightly off to one side of Robin, and her laying on top of him but she had her back against his front. Heather was still on her back and I was laying on top of Robin, facing each other. I remember kissing her and licking one of her tits and telling Bob to suck on the other one, and telling him that she can cum just by having her nipple played with. I also remember him kissing her too, and I recall early on in this position, that I was fucking Robin right in front of Heathers face, and that she would go back and forth between licking Robin, and licking my balls, until I moved to a different position to which Heather would suck my cock in her mouth, without Robin having a clue. I also remember at one point, sliding my hand down towards Robins pussy and already finding Bobs fingers inside her, so I quickly moved away so I didn’t make him nervous or to stop. I believe before I let Heather suck me into her mouth, I had again felt that his cock was inside Robin, which is why I moved further down to suck on her tits and also allowing my cock to be accessible to Heathers mouth. It was almost like all four of us were secretly playing with the others partner, but not saying anything or making it verbally or visibly known. Lol. Anyway when she took control and sat on Heathers face, that’s still my all-time favorite!

• Love
Reactions: ep46wksp and Cathy
Yes, it is a yes! Lol! My favorite memory is the time when we met a couple at a strip club and ended up going back to their hotel room. At one point both girls went into the bathroom together and came back out wearing only a short t-shirt, no bra or panties. The girl was definitely bisexual and pretty aggressive and she wanted Robin really bad. At one point they were both laying on the bed together while me and the other guy sat in the chairs talking and watching. Eventually Heather was able to get Robin on her back and had pulled her shirt up, and went down and started eating out Robins pussy for a while. Robin just laid back and enjoyed it, then suddenly they both started play wrestling with each other, trying to see who was stronger and which one was going to control the other. To my surprise, Robin actually ended up winning and as they rolled off onto the floor. That’s when I watched Robin straddle her body and pin Heather’s arms down and Robin move her pussy above her face and in a controlling manner, forced Heather to continue licking her pussy! I’d never seen her do anything even remotely close to that, and damn, that was so fucking hot!! Bob and I watched for a while and then Robin turned her body so she was facing us while still keeping herself lowered onto Heathers mouth. For the life of me, I don’t remember how we ended up in this position, but Bob ended up laying underneath and slightly off to one side of Robin, and her laying on top of him but she had her back against his front. Heather was still on her back and I was laying on top of Robin, facing each other. I remember kissing her and licking one of her tits and telling Bob to suck on the other one, and telling him that she can cum just by having her nipple played with. I also remember him kissing her too, and I recall early on in this position, that I was fucking Robin right in front of Heathers face, and that she would go back and forth between licking Robin, and licking my balls, until I moved to a different position to which Heather would suck my cock in her mouth, without Robin having a clue. I also remember at one point, sliding my hand down towards Robins pussy and already finding Bobs fingers inside her, so I quickly moved away so I didn’t make him nervous or to stop. I believe before I let Heather suck me into her mouth, I had again felt that his cock was inside Robin, which is why I moved further down to suck on her tits and also allowing my cock to be accessible to Heathers mouth. It was almost like all four of us were secretly playing with the others partner, but not saying anything or making it verbally or visibly known. Lol. Anyway when she took control and sat on Heathers face, that’s still my all-time favorite!
wow that's hot

• Love
Reactions: btweets