Do women who cheat actually love their husbands?

Cheating is (reported) at 46% male 21% female. Why? According to the book "Tell me What you Want" by LehMiller, over 90% of all people fantasize about consensual non-monogamy. So... the temptation to cheat is already embedded in relationships, and a Large number of people do it.
(I believe some cuckold relationships are bridging into unhealthy cheating.) I think the hotwife lifestyle can be done entirely responsibly and help to build the marital bond.
Listen to the podcast "The Authentic Hotwife" She's an amazing woman... everything is planned together, done together. Cheating is deceitful-- there is no deceit in their adventure. It's a responsible approach that puts their marital relationship first. Their purpose is to augment their marital bond.
I would love to see stats-- what percent of CNM relationships fail compared with traditional?

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Marriage involves choice. Choices are a dynamic process. My wife chose me 30 years ago, is she actively choosing me today?
My wife is free. If she wants to talk with another man, touch another man, engage in sexual play with another man, it's up to her. It's not really possible for her to cheat on me. Sure, if she engaged in an illicit affair, hiding in the shadows with secret communication and secret sexual escapades, it'd be cheating. But, why would she? If she wants to have sex with another man, all I ask is that she tell me. I'll help her with the details. Has she? No.

Is she more open with her thoughts and feeling than most people? Yes.. she's real. She has fantasy, and she'll tell me. She flirts, and she'll tell me. She's human, and our intimacy is a little deeper. And, her attraction to other men fuels an active energy in our bed, and a much deeper appreciation for each other. Will she ever do the deed? That's up to her. And, if she chooses that, I'll be there for her every step of the way. And, afterward, I'll be ready to reclaim her.

If she did, would I be hurt? Absolutely not! She has free will, free rein. Now, when she chooses my bed, I know I'm an active choice.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
It's interesting to us that without a doubt, the majority of you on this site are actually "cheating" and have the balls to tell us what it means to "be in the lifestyle", what the definitions are, how everybody else's relationship should conform to your beliefs, etc. And all of this is done while your wife has no idea you are on this site, that many of you call your wives sluts, etc behind their backs with other men on this forum, many of you either claim to be a female or a couple, post pictures of possibly your wife or yourself and she has no idea it's being done. Your spouses trusted you enough to let you take sexy pics of them or send you sexy pics of themselves which they assumed you would keep between you. That's way more cheating and deceitful than I ever was by cheating on my husband. I told him the day we were married that I wasn't going to be sexually faithful and I meant it. He may have thought it was just more of our "sex talk" and fantasy but I meant it. We love each other more than ever to this day. At least we were honest enough about this to get verified. That's more than most of you and the fact that you aren't even in the lifestyle but judging others is beyond the pall. Don't mean to get irritated here, but this really does bug me. There are all kinds of behavior which we find disgusting and gross within the lifestyle and on this site. We just figure it's not for us and let it go. There is no way we could judge everybody and every different type of behavior we experience in the LS. Oh by the way, I imagine many of you on this site have cheated on your spouse or would do so in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Let's just have sexy discussions within the LS and let the stuff we find distasteful pass without comment. It's way sexier.

Mrs HW

It's interesting to us that without a doubt, the majority of you on this site are actually "cheating" and have the balls to tell us what it means to "be in the lifestyle", what the definitions are, how everybody else's relationship should conform to your beliefs, etc. And all of this is done while your wife has no idea you are on this site, that many of you call your wives sluts, etc behind their backs with other men on this forum, many of you either claim to be a female or a couple, post pictures of possibly your wife or yourself and she has no idea it's being done. Your spouses trusted you enough to let you take sexy pics of them or send you sexy pics of themselves which they assumed you would keep between you. That's way more cheating and deceitful than I ever was by cheating on my husband. I told him the day we were married that I wasn't going to be sexually faithful and I meant it. He may have thought it was just more of our "sex talk" and fantasy but I meant it. We love each other more than ever to this day. At least we were honest enough about this to get verified. That's more than most of you and the fact that you aren't even in the lifestyle but judging others is beyond the pall. Don't mean to get irritated here, but this really does bug me. There are all kinds of behavior which we find disgusting and gross within the lifestyle and on this site. We just figure it's not for us and let it go. There is no way we could judge everybody and every different type of behavior we experience in the LS. Oh by the way, I imagine many of you on this site have cheated on your spouse or would do so in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Let's just have sexy discussions within the LS and let the stuff we find distasteful pass without comment. It's way sexier.
I think you might be right.

My first wife cheated on me and still confesses her love for me but it’s hollow. My now wife confesses her love to me and doesn’t cheat she has sex with my knowledge

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife doesn’t cheat on me. She has sex with other guys for pleasure with my full knowledge and with me usually present. Cheating is when lies and dishonesty is involved which is corrosive to a relationship. When all parties are aware there is no cheating. Sex is a physical act of pleasure, love is much deeper and separate from the physical act of sex. Our marriage is certainly deeper and more fulfilled since we entered the lifestyle 13 yrs or so ago.

Here's my 10 cents worth. I have been married for 30 years and have been cuckolded on and off for the same period. Initially, I was the oblivious cuckold because my wife was cheating and I didn't know. When I found out I didn't like it but was also aroused. Gradually I came to accept my wife's infidelities and, as such, became the accepting cuckold. That led to me being happy to share her, and she is mostly open about what she does. I also often organise for her to meet certain guys. However, the cheating times remain the highpoint of cuckold arousal. Despite the infidelities, my wife says she loves me and we have been together for three decades.

This is probably a topic that can’t be “painted with a broad brush stroke” - I expect answers to vary widely based on a number of factors.

In my experience, cheating / adultery is often disconnected from love.

KK has never been happily monogamous. In our relationship, KK’s cheated for lots of reasons; revenge, curiosity, boredom, loneliness, and just plain simple lust. Sometimes alcohol and drugs were involved.

We’re still together, and we love each other, despite the past infidelity on both sides of the relationship. If I’m honest with myself, I find KK’s infidelities hot - erotic, wildly stimulating, especially those where KK was engaging in the cheating to satisfy her sexual desires.
Does KK have a diagnosed mental disorder? Bi-polar, OCD? , Addiction personality? Just curious.

Here's my 10 cents worth. I have been married for 30 years and have been cuckolded on and off for the same period. Initially, I was the oblivious cuckold because my wife was cheating and I didn't know. When I found out I didn't like it but was also aroused. Gradually I came to accept my wife's infidelities and, as such, became the accepting cuckold. That led to me being happy to share her, and she is mostly open about what she does. I also often organise for her to meet certain guys. However, the cheating times remain the highpoint of cuckold arousal. Despite the infidelities, my wife says she loves me and we have been together for three decades.
Did she ever explain to you what drives her to cheat? Just curious. I’m with you on her behavior being sexually arousing!! Very HOT!

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
I'm sure most of the women who cheat love their husbands.
Some are just lonely.
Some want to know they are still a sexual being - something that gets lost in marriage sometimes.
Some want what their husband has - a lover on the side.
Some are sex addicts.
Some just want a one-time thrill - a non-binding power fuck.

I've known them all - heck all males on here probably have.

Come to think of it, why does cheating even imply a lack of love?
This whole concept vastly oversimplifies the human condition.

Let's maybe quit judging. Quit categorizing people. Let the lovely ladies in our lives be humans, not possessions.
Love them as best you can and then love them some more.