Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

Allow? lol. More like I beg her to do stuff like that, or even to go without a bra. She has perpetually hard pencil eraser nips and poke through anything, even a bra if it's not padded. She refuses, as she thinks it's undignified and vulgar. She's that way. She used to, and kind of still is, embarrassed to see a woman who is pregnant even. lol

However, once, at my urging, she went to meet a lover without panties. She she has a lover, she becomes exceeding eager to please him sexually, and has done some very sexy things for lovers that she would never do for me. In this case, she went to pick him up at the train station, from where they would go to their hotel. As I had coached her, she arrived without panties and after they got into the car, they began to kiss a bit. As they kissed, she took his hand and put it up her dress to reveal her uncovered pussy, which was dripping wet. It had the desired effect. He could barely contain himself waiting to get to the hotel, and was further frustrated when their room was not ready. So they returned to the car and he fingered her some more while they waited. He was fully raring to go by the time the room was available!

My ex-wife also "never" went out without panties. Except for the night she decided to surprise me by acting on the fantasy talk we'd had about her fucking another man. Returning from dinner, she urged me to pull into the parking lot of a nightclub, to go inside "for a drink." Just as we were getting out of the car, she took my hand and put it under her dress to feel her dripping wet, bare pussy. She loved the shocking effect it had on me, and it no doubt encouraged her to go further, finally acting on it and seducing a man she met in the club, with all of us going back to his hotel room for a night I'll never forget!