Do you do things with other men But won't do with your husband

My wife does things with my brother that she doesn't do with me but that's because he likes things that I don't like. An example is he spanks and whips her. While I'm all for a bit of mild spanking I don't want to inflict serious pain on her.
As far as I'm concerned if that's what she wants she's welcome to it but not from me.

Attachments

• whipped back.mp4
    16.6 MB
My wife licks the bulls butt, but never mine. He says it's because it's a sub thing and he's not my sub. I have to lick her ass!

View attachment 1060895View attachment 1060896
That sums it up pretty much.

i know my FEMDOM wife can be submissive with certain Dominate men and for many women. I think, and she will correct me here if i'm wrong, she does things with me there watching that she may not do for a Bull or Lover if i weren't there. She knows how to push my buttons for sure. LOL

When I was with my Filipina gf she often went to swing parties 30 miles away overnight. They were predominantly black males and females, with the obvious exception of my gf and the odd other Asians attending. The main reason they invited my gf was because of her size, 4ft 10in and just 84lbs. She was the party piece of the night with the 2 hosts, which were 2 big guys at 6ft + with cocks to match and they would spitroast her and stand up with her dangling between them. I only ever went to the first meet

When I was with my Filipina gf she often went to swing parties 30 miles away overnight. They were predominantly black males and females, with the obvious exception of my gf and the odd other Asians attending. The main reason they invited my gf was because of her size, 4ft 10in and just 84lbs. She was the party piece of the night with the 2 hosts, which were 2 big guys at 6ft + with cocks to match and they would spitroast her and stand up with her dangling between them. I only ever went to the first meet
Very hot! To bad she got away!

I had one very petite GF who loved it when I physically overwhelmed her. When I was on top fucking her, my chin was on top of her head and I would put a lot of weight on her to pin her down. She never struggled but just wanted to be restrained. How nice it would be today to watch her have other men do that with her.

But the idea of watching two men hold her up and double penetrate or spit roast her. Now that is something else.

Last edited:
Yes, if I am seeing someone I make a point of never saying no to anything. My husband on the other hand gets virtually nothing. on the very rare occasion that we have any sex, it is plain old vanilla missionary. I have tried so many things with my lovers that my husband will never experience.

Anal, sex in public, group sex, cock down my throat, swallowing, being tied up, tit wanking. All done with others but not my husband.
I was a bull for a couple that was just like that. The wife let me do anything and everything, and I even took her to clubs like Paddles and Le Trapeze in NYC. But, when it came to the husband, she denied him just about everything except for hand jobs or the occasional missionary position. Even then, she told me that she allowed him missionary because she knew that he would bust really quickly after only getting the odd hand job.

The guy we did it with the most was a guy who worked for me. So we got to talk about what we did or what he would like to do. Sometimes when we were on a job close to my home I would send him over to my house to see if he could get any. He always did. He asked me if he could take her out on a date . He was going to a town about 1 hour from our town and said he could use the company. I told him if she wants to go then sure . He asked her and she said she would go if I didn't mind. Well they left around noon and they figured they would be back around midnight.
Around 5pm my buddy called and asked me if I would mind if he shared my wife with his buddy? Well that turned me on and I said I would love to hear about it when they got back home. I asked if my wife asked him to call me and get permission. He said ,no. He didn't mention it to her or his friend yet. I asked him to not tell her he called me. Just to see if she would go for it on her own. Well all 3 of them went to a bar and had some food and drank. He told me she was having a great time having the 2 of them flirting with her. When they had to head home they had to drive my buddies friend home and he asked them to have one drink before they left. I guess the guy only had some whiskey so they decided to do a shot. They started to leave and the guy hugged my wife and held her ass and they started making out. He then asked her to show him her tits before she went. My buddy told her it would be great if she did. He said he had told his friend how perfect they were. So after a little begging she shoed them her tits and they started feeling them and kissing her . my buddy said she just gave right in and fucked and sucked them both.. When they finally left and started home my buddy asked her not to tell me about the other guy. When she got home she never said a word about doing 2 guys . she did tell me she fucked my buddy. A few days later she asked me if I knew about the other guy . I told her I did and she said she thought it was a set up. She also told me she loved it

While my wife and I haven’t shared yet (it’s close), I am hoping that she’ll truly open up with a bigger cock and do all types of things. While she’s quite sexual with me while we role play, there’s a lot she can aspire to like deep throating, anal, rim job, cleaning a cock after creampie and taking a facial. Would love to see any and all of this. Fingers crossed;))

Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife swallowed my cum once and never did it again said my cum is thicker, I cum a lot and also the Taste is not nice. With her bf she wakes him with a full blow job and she said she loves sucking his cock. She also once tied her bf and according to her she licked and kissed every inch of his body. Also she told me that with her bf, she is more intimate and lovey dovey.

Reactions: compassionatedom