Do you ever look at your wife and think…

Yes!! But my reasons are twofold.

One, I love when guys cum in her, so that one is a little selfish on my part. I find it so hot when a guy is grunting and moaning in pleasure as he cums in her that I can hardly stand it. It gives me excitement goosebumps just thinking about it.

Two, she absolutely LOVES to be creampied like no woman I have ever known. She actually has her best and hardest orgasms from feeling a guy shoot his load in her...like toe-curling orgasms. It is so hot to see her get off from the feeling of his cum inside of her.
Wow, shes lucky to have you, i wish u2 lived close by.

yes!

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 293163

Wow, TY for sharing pictures of your super sexy wife., has she been shared?. Do you want 2c her fucked by a real cocksman??

Sometimes we have orgies and my wife puts out a big rubber sheet on the bed so the cum doesn't get absorbed by the linen sheets. As man after man shoots his load in her and on her the cum accumulates untill she is wallowing in a pond of white frothy cum.I love to watch her slither on the slippery rubber sheet. It's so sexy. She usually rolls up and wraps herself in the rubber and sleeps that way all night after the party is over.
What an erotic scene you have described. Would love to see my wife in that incredible situation, me playing with her slippery, slimy sperm covered body.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Yes!

yes!

View media item 293163

Would love to enjoy a mutual test ride between her and I

Reactions: love_my_wife
I often look at my wife when she’s speaking to a guy (purely innocently) and I sometimes imagine her simply dropping to her knees, pulling his cock out and before sucking it, looking around at me to make sure that I am watching. This all happens in seconds in my brain. Other times, I’ll imagine her whispering in the guys ear that she’d love to feel his cock in her, pumping her full of his come and that her husband will clean up afterwards. It’s never happened yet but not to say it won’t at some point in our lives. Attached photo is of wife playing with her pink toy.

Attachments

• thumbnail 9.jpeg
    thumbnail 9.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 13
I often look at my wife when she’s speaking to a guy (purely innocently) and I sometimes imagine her simply dropping to her knees, pulling his cock out and before sucking it, looking around at me to make sure that I am watching. This all happens in seconds in my brain. Other times, I’ll imagine her whispering in the guys ear that she’d love to feel his cock in her, pumping her full of his come and that her husband will clean up afterwards. It’s never happened yet but not to say it won’t at some point in our lives. Attached photo is of wife playing with her pink toy.
I will gladly participate in either, especially if she is dressed like that.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Yes!
Best night ever was when her and her slutty friend and I went to a bar we never been to. The girls obviously didn’t want to pay for drinks. So they got men to pay all night long.
After the bar we stayed at a motel across the parking lot. A couple of the guy followed us hitting on the girls still.
They were not being aggressive, I told them one way my wife. And they all agreed they would fuck the single friend.
Well my wife got upset and asked why just the friend. And asked is she was not fuckable. The guy looked confused. I told them she can fuck anyone she wants. Including all of them at once. I just like to watch and join in.
It took a few minutes and both girls were topless sucking off a couple guys at a time. Not long after they all took turns fucking the both girls. We didn’t close the hotel door. So some others form the bar walked by and joined. I think it was 14 guys. And most of them we convinced not to pull out!
A couple of them were scared to cum in her pussy. And one guy wore a condom.
Some day I’m going to find a way to have 100 guys fuck her in a row!!