Do you ever look at your wife and think…

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Retired from play now----we first engaged in this when she was in her early sixties--could not believe my feelings---as time passed I wanted her fucked by many, tits sucked , playing with the naked body of other men---it was a heady time--how is it possible to get such pleasure from giving your wife away??

Having enjoyed men looking at her from the day we met, it was probably a natural progression that i would sooner or later think what if she was fucked too.

As it turned out even at 16 she had a very kinky and adventurous mind especially in drink, never short of admirers so it was not my fantasy or actions that made this a reality but her desires to explore her body and mind, whilst keeping a steady boyfriend,

I never wanted the world to fuck her and cum inside her, that came later, my perverted mind hardly got this far before finding out she had and we had a shared love of deborchary and even in the early days she wanted this.

It would be a few years into our marriage before she overcame her biggest obstacle of how to combine a happy secure marriage and have a husband that liked and accepted her having a lover and for he to accept the fact that she always had, had.

Having spent a life time as a cuck husband the downside is i cannot help but look at historic pictures of us/her and our kids taken before she confessed all and think, at the time this pretty, so vanillla girl/wife was fucking................and what a naive fool i was not to know.

This is her body, i presumed i had exclusive access to, yet i was not the only male to enjoy its pleasures from time to time, the second picture after she admitted all, begging forgiveness but also seeking my permission and understanding to accept that whilst she deeply loved me i had a wife that liked a little bit more and i had always had been her cuck husband.

Vicapture15204.jpg.

Attachments

• 4555868686856852730.jpg
    4555868686856852730.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Having enjoyed men looking at her from the day we met, it was probably a natural progression that i would sooner or later think what if she was fucked too.

As it turned out even at 16 she had a very kinky and adventurous mind especially in drink, never short of admirers so it was not my fantasy or actions that made this a reality but her desires to explore her body and mind, whilst keeping a steady boyfriend,

I never wanted the world to fuck her and cum inside her, that came later, my perverted mind hardly got this far before finding out she had and we had a shared love of deborchary and even in the early days she wanted this.

It would be a few years into our marriage before she overcame her biggest obstacle of how to combine a happy secure marriage and have a husband that liked and accepted her having a lover and for he to accept the fact that she always had, had.

Having spent a life time as a cuck husband the downside is i cannot help but look at historic pictures of us/her and our kids taken before she confessed all and think, at the time this pretty, so vanillla girl/wife was fucking................and what a naive fool i was not to know.
The paradox of this lifestyle is a mystery to me. It was such a perverse pleasure--I enjoyed it , and wanted her too have life's greatest pleasures. My wife was vanilla at marriage, and I was not much ahead. Please remember this was about 80 years ago. We started into this when she was in her 60's. If you can be hot at that age she was--105 lbs and five ft, she got hit on by men much younger. I liked it all seeing her kissing, tits sucked , and the total nakedness. In time she pretty well did it all--youngest guy was 28

I always wanted her to be fucked by other men, even when we were courting, we had been married about seven years and had two kids when she got Very drunk one night and became very aggressive to the point it was impossible to do anything with her, she eventually passed out and left her where she was knowing she was likely to be used , I knew a guy had his eye on her would move in as soon as I turned my back on her , i felt her cunt when I went to collect her to go home and the cum was running out off her.

Sometimes we have orgies and my wife puts out a big rubber sheet on the bed so the cum doesn't get absorbed by the linen sheets. As man after man shoots his load in her and on her the cum accumulates untill she is wallowing in a pond of white frothy cum.I love to watch her slither on the slippery rubber sheet. It's so sexy. She usually rolls up and wraps herself in the rubber and sleeps that way all night after the party is over.

Sometimes we have orgies and my wife puts out a big rubber sheet on the bed so the cum doesn't get absorbed by the linen sheets. As man after man shoots his load in her and on her the cum accumulates untill she is wallowing in a pond of white frothy cum.I love to watch her slither on the slippery rubber sheet. It's so sexy. She usually rolls up and wraps herself in the rubber and sleeps that way all night after the party is over.
Now that sounds like a true cum slut

Where do I sign up??

Reactions: toolman2c
Now that sounds like a true cum slut
Funny thing is, the next day I must help her clean up and shower. As her houseboy it's my job to assist her in the shower and give her an extended cleaning including a thorough douching and enema cleansing.She is rather sore understandably so I must be gentle and apply special creams to ease her overly used parts. I dry and powder her and wrap her in soft silky robes and prepare a nice breakfast for her. Then I clean the bedroom. I wipe off the rubber sheet with paper towells and bring it to the laundry room where I hand wash it in the large tub sink using antibacterial soap then rinsing it twice before hanging it to dry. I give the regular sheets and pillow cases a good machine wash and dry and vac and shampoo the carpeting around the bed. My wife spends the day lounging and the farthest thing from her mind is sex. My job all day is to wait on her hand and foot.She transitions from a total cum slut to a queen.

Funny thing is, the next day I must help her clean up and shower. As her houseboy it's my job to assist her in the shower and give her an extended cleaning including a thorough douching and enema cleansing.She is rather sore understandably so I must be gentle and apply special creams to ease her overly used parts. I dry and powder her and wrap her in soft silky robes and prepare a nice breakfast for her. Then I clean the bedroom. I wipe off the rubber sheet with paper towells and bring it to the laundry room where I hand wash it in the large tub sink using antibacterial soap then rinsing it twice before hanging it to dry. I give the regular sheets and pillow cases a good machine wash and dry and vac and shampoo the carpeting around the bed. My wife spends the day lounging and the farthest thing from her mind is sex. My job all day is to wait on her hand and foot.She transitions from a total cum slut to a queen.
As is proper

Reactions: BlkStingray