Do you ever look at your wife and think…

Having enjoyed men looking at her from the day we met, it was probably a natural progression that i would sooner or later think what if she was fucked too.

As it turned out even at 16 she had a very kinky and adventurous mind especially in drink, never short of admirers so it was not my fantasy or actions that made this a reality but her desires to explore her body and mind, whilst keeping a steady boyfriend,

I never wanted the world to fuck her and cum inside her, that came later, my perverted mind hardly got this far before finding out she had and we had a shared love of deborchary and even in the early days she wanted this.

It would be a few years into our marriage before she overcame her biggest obstacle of how to combine a happy secure marriage and have a husband that liked and accepted her having a lover and for he to accept the fact that she always had, had.

Having spent a life time as a cuck husband the downside is i cannot help but look at historic pictures of us/her and our kids taken before she confessed all and think, at the time this pretty, so vanillla girl/wife was fucking................and what a naive fool i was not to know.

This is her body, i presumed i had exclusive access to, yet i was not the only male to enjoy its pleasures from time to time, the second picture after she admitted all, begging forgiveness but also seeking my permission and understanding to accept that whilst she deeply loved me i had a wife that liked a little bit more and i had always had been her cuck husband.

View attachment 1658762.
she sounds like my kinda girl.

how long did the cheating last, how did she keep it secret, & with whom?

Reactions: toolman2c
she sounds like my kinda girl.

how long did the cheating last, how did she keep it secret, & with whom?
She had two affairs starting when she was about 20/21 and finally showed me her with another lover when she was 24. By this time she was sure i would be receptive to her having a lover. She kept it secret as i never thought she would do this and was very trusting and nieve.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
yes!

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 293163

yes!

View media item 293163

nice ass. any action pics?

Reactions: love_my_wife
Yes!! But my reasons are twofold.

One, I love when guys cum in her, so that one is a little selfish on my part. I find it so hot when a guy is grunting and moaning in pleasure as he cums in her that I can hardly stand it. It gives me excitement goosebumps just thinking about it.

Two, she absolutely LOVES to be creampied like no woman I have ever known. She actually has her best and hardest orgasms from feeling a guy shoot his load in her...like toe-curling orgasms. It is so hot to see her get off from the feeling of his cum inside of her.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Not sure about every man, as she always has the final say, but we have had a huge number of men who have tasted her body over the years, at parties she is always the life of the party fucking all who wish to, and at sex clubs she is always first one naked and fucking like there is no tomorrow. It is such a pleasure to have a wife whom loves to fuck and I can bring anyone home any time and she is ready to play. Sounds like you are just thinking about it, perhaps it is time for you to make it happen. Start slow and let her work up to it.

Your
yes!

View media item 293163

My goodness your lady is spectacular! White knitted dress!

Yes I do! Want see my milf hot wife?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

what outfit did she wear to tease all the guys?

Retired from play now----we first engaged in this when she was in her early sixties--could not believe my feelings---as time passed I wanted her fucked by many, tits sucked , playing with the naked body of other men---it was a heady time--how is it possible to get such pleasure from giving your wife away??
Wow, i bet this was a heck of a game changer for a mature couple, how long married, and how long have U2 been into this eXciting Taboo lifestyle??
What are ur ages? We are a age gap couple, im 62 wm, my wife of 20yrs is a sexy 46yo redhead.

Reactions: SomeETXguy
Yes this is exactly how I feel.
Lynn has fucked a lot of men but I’m always looking forward to the next who fucks and fills her. The more the merrier.
J.
Lynn is soo lucky to have you, i think she would eXplore her desires and needs on her own , but its so much easier n better having eager for her pleasures.. U2 are my favorite ppl here, i wish u2 lived close by.