Do you ever look at your wife and think…

Dress you up in a nice pink sissy clit cage with a nice shiny jeweled plug in your pussy give you just the apron from a sexy French maid uniform some stripper / fuck me heels then order some deliveries for a snack have you answered the door just like that and whether the delivery person is male or female you offer them the option of an oral orgasm in place of a cash tip.

Reactions: BlkStingray
Dress you up in a nice pink sissy clit cage with a nice shiny jeweled plug in your pussy give you just the apron from a sexy French maid uniform some stripper / fuck me heels then order some deliveries for a snack have you answered the door just like that and whether the delivery person is male or female you offer them the option of an oral orgasm in place of a cash tip.
She makes me do all of that but I would not offer anything like that to just any stranger. I would stand there in my shame and take the delivery and finish. A few delivery people have walked away laughing but thats all. The landscaper and the pool guy are a different story. My wife knows them and after they finish their work outside they come in for their check. My wife usually lets the pool guy fuck her but she only sucks the landscaper. I don't know why. After the pool guy shoots his load I have to lick up the creampie. I'm always dressed in womens clothes not usually the extreme sissy outfits. I bring the men cold beers before and after they play with my wife. They appreciate it.

Having enjoyed men looking at her from the day we met, it was probably a natural progression that i would sooner or later think what if she was fucked too.

As it turned out even at 16 she had a very kinky and adventurous mind especially in drink, never short of admirers so it was not my fantasy or actions that made this a reality but her desires to explore her body and mind, whilst keeping a steady boyfriend,

I never wanted the world to fuck her and cum inside her, that came later, my perverted mind hardly got this far before finding out she had and we had a shared love of deborchary and even in the early days she wanted this.

It would be a few years into our marriage before she overcame her biggest obstacle of how to combine a happy secure marriage and have a husband that liked and accepted her having a lover and for he to accept the fact that she always had, had.

Having spent a life time as a cuck husband the downside is i cannot help but look at historic pictures of us/her and our kids taken before she confessed all and think, at the time this pretty, so vanillla girl/wife was fucking................and what a naive fool i was not to know.

This is her body, i presumed i had exclusive access to, yet i was not the only male to enjoy its pleasures from time to time, the second picture after she admitted all, begging forgiveness but also seeking my permission and understanding to accept that whilst she deeply loved me i had a wife that liked a little bit more and i had always had been her cuck husband.

View attachment 1658762.
great post...

It’s really the peak thought at this point. With two exceptions all our play time has been very controlled. One of those instances was a party we went to thrown by an adult business owner we met. He and about a dozen other guys present ran a train on my wife, part of the time while she was up on the counter and the other ass up in doggy on the couch. Condoms only so no coming inside her but still a thrill. She was completely lost in the moment.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Absolutely agree I will think about her with all the men

Absolutely. Every time my wife is sitting on the couch next to me with her feet up or laying out by the pool on the lounge chair every time I look over and see her feet with a little pedicure toes I think oh man I want two or three guys to walk over right now pull their cocks out and jerk off all over your feet and cover them with cum. I would love to stroke my cock and just sit there watching it and then finish off on her. Anyone else think of that?

Although I have done is Chad and traded online with other guys who were into that and we've met up bringing our wives heels and flats end up jacked off into each other's wives sexy shoes and put them back in their closets and traded pictures of them wearing them the next time. Absolutely love doing that and I'm always looking for other guys who have done that too or would be into doing that. So if that sounds like you definitely send me a message!
Shoecumcplny k

Attachments

• 4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 31
  • a859845d-072e-4531-b5de-4779605ee873.png
    a859845d-072e-4531-b5de-4779605ee873.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Absolutely. Every time my wife is sitting on the couch next to me with her feet up or laying out by the pool on the lounge chair every time I look over and see her feet with a little pedicure toes I think oh man I want two or three guys to walk over right now pull their cocks out and jerk off all over your feet and cover them with cum. I would love to stroke my cock and just sit there watching it and then finish off on her. Anyone else think of that?

Although I have done is Chad and traded online with other guys who were into that and we've met up bringing our wives heels and flats end up jacked off into each other's wives sexy shoes and put them back in their closets and traded pictures of them wearing them the next time. Absolutely love doing that and I'm always looking for other guys who have done that too or would be into doing that. So if that sounds like you definitely send me a message!
Shoecumcplny k
My wife dommes me and often makes me give her pedicures and lick her feet. Sometimes she will have her lover cum on her feet and all between her toes. Then she wears these special plastic open toe shoes that unbuckle on top. She puts on these shoes and wears them all day. The action of her walking and toe movement and foot sweat churns the cum into a thick waxy ,smelly cheese. When it's time for her to relax and have some fun with her bitch she sits in a nice comfortable chair with a glass of wine and makes me lick her feet and shoes clean. She finds that quite pleasant and amusing. It makes her feel so powerful making me do such a lowly and demeaning task.