Do you have an age preference?

Cuckofhers

How old are you and your wife/girlfriend, and how old would your ideal bull be? Any particular reason?

I'm 27 and my fiancee is 26. Ideally I'd love to see her with a more inexperienced 18 year old, or a handsome dominant 50 year old. She likes the idea of being with a silver fox and I like the idea of a younger guy getting to have her all to himself for a night.

How old are you and your wife/girlfriend, and how old would your ideal bull be? Any particular reason?

I'm 27 and my fiancee is 26. Ideally I'd love to see her with a more inexperienced 18 year old, or a handsome dominant 50 year old. She likes the idea of being with a silver fox and I like the idea of a younger guy getting to have her all to himself for a night.
29 here if she’s into it

Apparently I am not allowed to say according to the site rules, even though I didn't mention ages
When speaking about your wife having sex with boys then saying "they (plural) returned to school" and would tell your daughter about it, most kids in (I'm assuming) high school are not yet 18 years of age. So you didn't have to clearly mention an age, you inferred the age and underage sex is a "no no".

were a

were a mature couple always a turn when younger guys show a interest but wife likes older mature men that has something to offer that she doesnt have.

When speaking about your wife having sex with boys then saying "they (plural) returned to school" and would tell your daughter about it, most kids in (I'm assuming) high school are not yet 18 years of age. So you didn't have to clearly mention an age, you inferred the age and underage sex is a "no no".
They were six formers, over 18 and the age for consented sex is 16. God's and plastic police, where would we be without them

Elena ha 51 anni e ana viene scopata solo da giovani tori, attualmente viene scopata da due ragazzi di palestra di soli 24 anni ma con un cazzo grosso e molto resistente

Last edited:
Reactions: Elene
Lets face it younger men (my bulls are early 30's) have much more stamina and can go longer and revive quicker than an older man. The key is finding one who truely knows how to make love to a woman. Soft caresses and kisses that can develop into intense hard fucking is the way I like it.

Reactions: wkndatbernies