Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I was in Publix and a nice handsome gentleman asked me about cooking a turkey and invited me over for a glass of wine and to help him cook his turkey . I would have really like to cook his big black turkey. Yes It's nice to be noticed out and about

I actually hate guys looking at my wife in public. In fact I think I will take back all the clothes I bought for her to wear in public, like this little short dress ;) Im taking back her anklets and heels too! If you see my wife in public, have respect and stop looking at her! If your still reading this then maybe you know I am lying haha. If your not still reading this then maybe your staring at her pics hahah. Hope you enjoy her :) And come see her OF page sometime! She said the more guys who join her OF, the more she will do.... so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!
mKNoGgYl.jpg

My wife has had a black bull for the past few months. When they started out, I was allowed to watch but not touch. Then they started having me clean her out after they finished and then fuck her after he left. Then came solo dating, and I’d clean and fuck her when she came home. Now, she doesn’t touch my dick at all.

Sometimes I get her to dress up looking very sexy and we go to a bare where we know there will be at least some black men. She will sit alone for a while and I love whatching black men check her out and chat ehr up.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Sometimes I get her to dress up looking very sexy and we go to a bare where we know there will be at least some black men. She will sit alone for a while and I love whatching black men check her out and chat ehr up.
We enjoy doing the same thing, normally it is something we do when we stay at a hotel where they have a bar attached. My wife goes down dressed hot and sits alone while I watch from a distance. Most guys think she is a lonely traveler so she gets hit on a lot by different men. She enjoys how hard some of the guys try. It is usually a 50/50 shot if she finds a guy hot and takes him up to our room,

We enjoy hotel scenes, too. I like watching from the other end of the bar as my wife gets hit on by different guys. It’s hit or miss, though, as she’s selective and sometimes when she picks a guy he begs off when she tells him that she wants me to watch. But when it has worked out, she’s had amazing times and is always so sore the next day that she can barely walk lol.

We enjoy hotel scenes, too. I like watching from the other end of the bar as my wife gets hit on by different guys. It’s hit or miss, though, as she’s selective and sometimes when she picks a guy he begs off when she tells him that she wants me to watch. But when it has worked out, she’s had amazing times and is always so sore the next day that she can barely walk lol.
My wife wants to try this again tonight. We are traveling back home from Ohio where we went for Thanksgiving. We stopped at a Fairfield inn for the night and there is a brew pub next door to the hotel parking lot. She has a pair of tight fitting, low cut jeans packed, so we will see how it goes.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
My wife wants to try this again tonight. We are traveling back home from Ohio where we went for Thanksgiving. We stopped at a Fairfield inn for the night and there is a brew pub next door to the hotel parking lot. She has a pair of tight fitting, low cut jeans packed, so we will see how it goes.
Good luck. Hope someone gets lucky.

She sounds hot. How did last night go?

She sounds hot. How did last night go?

I thought she looked incredible in her short boots, tight slim jeans, and a low-cut top with no bra. Sadly, the place was more of an older dinner-type crowd than a younger dance-type crowd. When we walked in, it was about 8:30, and almost all the booths were filled with couples eating. The bar was nice, with lots of beers on tap, so my wife sat there. No place to stand without standing out, so I sat on the right side of the bar to give her space. The bartender kept asking if she wanted to order food and if she was waiting on somebody. Only one guy talked, a nice-looking guy, but he ordered a drink and flirted lightly. Then his fiance showed up, and they moved to a booth. By 10:30, there were probably eight tables occupied, and the bartender told us both, last call, they close at 11.

We walked back to the hotel across the parking lot together and talked about looking for something different to Uber to, but my wife got on SLS and found a hot date, and we had the guy over.

The guy was 26, and my wife said he was hot. They kissed, and he got her undressed, but he shot his load, trying to get inside her. He apologized and said it was his first time meeting anyone online. She tried to get him hard again, but it was not working, and I ended up fucking her for close to twenty minutes while he watched from beside us, stroking his limp cock. He said it had never happened before, but he was nervous, and my wife was tired, so he got dressed, which was the end of our night.

My wife insists that black men are the smoothest and best at seducing a woman and making her feel like a princess. When a black man has his eye on my wife, he is usually very nicely rewarded.

We were out at a winery doing a tasting, and a good-looking black man was eyeing my wife and eventually came over to us. My wife had already noticed his attention and expressed that he was hot. He approached me and introduced himself, shaking my hand and saying he just had to tell me what a lucky man I was as I was here with the most beautiful woman at the function. I introduced my wife, and he kissed her hand, and then as a small quartet played, he asked me if he could have the privilege of a dance with my wife.

We had a room reserved since we were drinking, and an hour later, we incited him to come up with us. My wife melted with his charm and conversation; inside the room, she told him he could do anything he wanted with her.

He slowly undressed her, passionately and tenderly praising and admiring every inch of her body as he uncovered it. He didn't just fuck her. He made love to her that night for over three hours, ensuring she got all the pleasure she could handle.

He still texts her regularly, and they text back and forth. He is still just as charming and passionate.

Showing-buddy-her-ass.jpg

it's easy for you women who live in countries where there are bbc bulls and what about us where there are none or few and we also want to be bbc sluts for example, there are few of them in our country, mostly young children, students, and it is still a taboo for a white woman, a black bull I, a middle-aged woman, gave myself to my first bbc bull two years ago, who was only then about 18 years old and here he has been secretly using me for two years now as his white married slut secret to my surroundings but not to his friends