Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

Don’t care, but he must be locked and loaded as anything premature or semi flaccid is going to be a major disappointment for her me and any other guests whatever his skin pigmentation. One of the best she’s ever had was a small Portuguese guy not much bigger than five and a bit inches in length but his cock could not be positioned at ninety degrees to his body as it was as hard as a rock and permanently in the vertical position to his body.

Doesn’t sound promising does it except that he’d alway hit her G spot immediately beneath her Pubis Mons and she’d rattle of orgasms faster than a machine gunner could fire off his weapon, no hands fingers or additional manipulation required save for milking her breasts to make her ejaculate her juices in repeated excited squirts soaking both him her and anyone else in the vicinity. Always needed additional drinking water for her when he visited as her level of dehydration was beyond what was normal for her then. He’s returned home to Portugal now and I expect that the area of the country he lives in must be suffering extreme water shortages as a result of his residence.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
i am very intimated by guys looking and talking to nancy most times i just stand behind her or walk away a few times there was touching like rubbing her back arm or putting a arm around her she is a big fleart and i know a few times she got intruble leading guys on a guy told me he got her alone at a party they kissed and he fucked her in a bathroom

i am very intimated by guys looking and talking to nancy most times i just stand behind her or walk away a few times there was touching like rubbing her back arm or putting a arm around her she is a big fleart and i know a few times she got intruble leading guys on a guy told me he got her alone at a party they kissed and he fucked her in a bathroom
i talked her into going to a adult book store 1 time and i left her looking at the toys and a guy was talking to her before i knew it he was feeling her tits hugging her from behind

Looking is always how it starts. I like to make eye contact with a woman so that she knows what' son my mind. Sure I look at her tits, ass, legs, all over, but the eyes are the key. I can communicate my intentions without saying a word and the ones who are ready for bbc will react accordingly.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckold-Norway
Looking is always how it starts. I like to make eye contact with a woman so that she knows what' son my mind. Sure I look at her tits, ass, legs, all over, but the eyes are the key. I can communicate my intentions without saying a word and the ones who are ready for bbc will react accordingly.
I like men and woman looking at wife ….i even like when both sexes make passes at her. Love it

Very sure.

If you know how to take a woman, make her feel good.

And know how to use your thing.
It doesn't make difference if you are white or black.

The only thing is the contrast between colour skin.
White lady?
That is so teue my hotwife has had great experiences with both she has a very well.endowed whote man as well.as a well.endowed black.man.tbere both about 9/10 inches