Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I like men and woman looking at wife ….i even like when both sexes make passes at her. Love it
My Hotwife can tell.when shes being checked out. SHE responds by steering back .sometimes she will.go to.the restroom.and walk.by that person so.they can check.each other out without saying anything It can be black.or white she says its all.about attitude and confidence on both parts
Then.there is times the person will come over to her ask her to dance or buy her a drink.
If the chemistry is there and she accepts.. It can.lead to.a very rewarding evening. We like to do.this by me sitting a distance away but still.see whats going on . She will.text me to meet her out of the way so the person doesn't see us..
This has lead to a very intense night for her
Gettimg well.fucked A few times it has happened that she texted me to.say 'I'll be home in the morning .I'm getting very well fucked..This is how one of the guys that she fucks aboutmevery month or so started..They have been Fucking for the last year. Not only have they been fucking for a year but she started dressing Sexier and has gotten into.the lifestyle even.more intensely..My hotwife tells me she could never go back.to.just being a one COCK LOVING LADY. Our life has changed si much for tge better since she stated going fucking more outside of our marriage

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My Hotwife can tell.when shes being checked out. SHE responds by steering back .sometimes she will.go to.the restroom.and walk.by that person so.they can check.each other out without saying anything It can be black.or white she says its all.about attitude and confidence on both parts
Then.there is times the person will come over to her ask her to dance or buy her a drink.
If the chemistry is there and she accepts.. It can.lead to.a very rewarding evening. We like to do.this by me sitting a distance away but still.see whats going on . She will.text me to meet her out of the way so the person doesn't see us..
This has lead to a very intense night for her
Gettimg well.fucked A few times it has happened that she texted me to.say 'I'll be home in the morning .I'm getting very well fucked..This is how one of the guys that she fucks aboutmevery month or so started..They have been Fucking for the last year. Not only have they been fucking for a year but she started dressing Sexier and has gotten into.the lifestyle even.more intensely..My hotwife tells me she could never go back.to.just being a one COCK LOVING LADY. Our life has changed si much for tge better since she stated going fucking more outside of our marriage
Totally concur!

Totally concur!
My wife and i enjoy the lifestyle wedo ot alot of different ways from.me dtrssing het to.not letting me see what she is wearing as well.as leavimg before i get home then.sends me a pucture of her stux undtessimg her partially to.get to.me. I also.make her dress what i want he to wear and she can't object them.go.get to.me SINCE I HAVE TO.WEAR WHAT YOU SAY ": ITS YOUR FAULT IF I GET FUCKED TONIGHT BECAUSE YOU MADE ME WEAR THAT.

I'm sure you love the attention of all men, regardless their skin color.😉
BRAVO!!! Finally someone told it like it should be.
WAY, WAY, WAY too much emphasis put on black men doing anything these days!
Can't we just fuckin exist? Does every fucking thing need to be looked at thru this warped lens?
We all need to get past that crap.
Its Wife Wants To Play. And she gets to do so with whom she pleases. I could not care less who's checking her out....only that they are!

Reactions: 615blackstag