Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

My wife loves for men to look at her and check her out. Black men are no exception!

A few years ago, my wife and I stayed at a JW Marriott Hotel, and we had an Indian Room Service guy over a few days who my wife thought was hot, and she noticed him checking her out each time we placed an order. She decided to put on a show for him, and we ordered a bottle of wine and a fruit and cheese tray to be delivered. My wife was going to pose doggy style on the bed, fully naked, when I let the guy inside to do the wine service.

When the knock came at the door, my wife got up on the bed, and I answered the door. Our usual room service guy must have been busy or off work. Our room service guy this time was a slender, tall black man. As I opened the door, his eyes almost popped out of his head as he pushed the cart into the room, holding our glasses and wine.

At first, my wife was embarrassed that it was not our usual guy, but she quickly got over it.

doggyNude1.png

My wife loves for men to look at her and check her out. Black men are no exception!

A few years ago, my wife and I stayed at a JW Marriott Hotel, and we had an Indian Room Service guy over a few days who my wife thought was hot, and she noticed him checking her out each time we placed an order. She decided to put on a show for him, and we ordered a bottle of wine and a fruit and cheese tray to be delivered. My wife was going to pose doggy style on the bed, fully naked, when I let the guy inside to do the wine service.

When the knock came at the door, my wife got up on the bed, and I answered the door. Our usual room service guy must have been busy or off work. Our room service guy this time was a slender, tall black man. As I opened the door, his eyes almost popped out of his head as he pushed the cart into the room, holding our glasses and wine.

At first, my wife was embarrassed that it was not our usual guy, but she quickly got over it.

View attachment 1263752
If I had been that room service waiter I would have given her a big black reward for her pose.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?
Hey, we will look if we want to look whether the hubby likes it or not. Most times we do look at the woman, take her in with our eyes, face, tits, ass. How would she look naked? Kneeling with my bbc in her mouth? Legs wide on her back taking me deep? Easy to imagine.

Part of the fun of going out to shop or ballgames, wherever is looking at the white wives. When she's shopping at Target or getting gas at Circle K or watching your kids play Little League, I am imagining using her.

If I had been that room service waiter I would have given her a big black reward for her pose.
I told him he was free to touch, and he did spread her cheeks and check out her pussy. He gave it a big kiss from behind too. My wife also got her chance to check out his cock, and she gave it a few licks before he was afraid they would be looking for him.

The best part was he did not even work in room service. They were super busy with convention guests and asked him to help with some simple orders. He worked the front desk area and always wondered if the room service guys got any benefits from the guests.

I told him he was free to touch, and he did spread her cheeks and check out her pussy. He gave it a big kiss from behind too. My wife also got her chance to check out his cock, and she gave it a few licks before he was afraid they would be looking for him.

The best part was he did not even work in room service. They were super busy with convention guests and asked him to help with some simple orders. He worked the front desk area and always wondered if the room service guys got any benefits from the guests.
Well, I'd say he got a nice reward for his work that day, fortunate to be filling in during a busy time. I never worked at a hotel, but I have worked as a waiter at a country club and that has led to some fine times in private with some of those white lady members.

Ive only given a black guy a bj never had one inside me but I've always wanted to but I love being seen by black men especially at work
Yeah, you love it when our eyes look you over and you know we are undressing you in our minds right there in your workplace? Do your nipples sometimes get hard when men look at you like that?

Reactions: mellisaxx
Yeah, you love it when our eyes look you over and you know we are undressing you in our minds right there in your workplace? Do your nipples sometimes get hard when men look at you like that?
Yes I'll usually stand up and point out some where they shouldn't forget to sign usually my dress is above my knee so they might get a little peep at my kitty (I don't wear underwear unless it's that time of the month )

Yes I'll usually stand up and point out some where they shouldn't forget to sign usually my dress is above my knee so they might get a little peep at my kitty (I don't wear underwear unless it's that time of the month )
My kind of woman, I like that! Nothing like a peek of kitty to reward a man for his looking. lol Do you sometimes bend over to let them get a peek at your tits too?

I used to work at hotels/resorts during my college days. You'd be surprised what happens to hotel staff! Based on my experience, however, men have an easier and better time of it than women.