Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

Thanks she is sexy and those big boobie draw some attention and boost her sex drive
You are so right my wife is a DOUBLE F her breasts have always got her noticed even when she was a D cup Her outfits have always emphasized her breasts..That has lead to some unexpected sexual situations

Reactions: ejl922
You are so right my wife is a DOUBLE F her breasts have always got her noticed even when she was a D cup Her outfits have always emphasized her breasts..That has lead to some unexpected sexual situations
If you care to sharing about those unexpected situations PM me

Reactions: toolman2c
Want tell more about it?? Would love details!
My hotwife dresses scybwhen she goes out . EVEN when going shopping orvwith her girls friend at dance clubs etc. IF she accepts a drink.or a dance .it can kead to an intense night if the chemistry is right of the guy is confident and czn carry a conversation etc . IF A GUY TRYS THAT HEY BABY CRAP. The guy will.get no where .She likes a confident guy that knows how to carry a conversation hiw to be respectful etc .If the chemistry works he might not get to fuck her that first night but if she wants another date there is a good possibility that.the next date will result with himm,

My hotwife dresses scybwhen she goes out . EVEN when going shopping orvwith her girls friend at dance clubs etc. IF she accepts a drink.or a dance .it can kead to an intense night if the chemistry is right of the guy is confident and czn carry a conversation etc . IF A GUY TRYS THAT HEY BABY CRAP. The guy will.get no where .She likes a confident guy that knows how to carry a conversation hiw to be respectful etc .If the chemistry works he might not get to fuck her that first night but if she wants another date there is a good possibility that.the next date will result with himm,
How many guys already conquer the right?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Nothing turns me on more than a Black cock in my very pale white and FERTILE pussy!!! J (the wife)
My wife does get excited even though she can't get pregnant. She loves a good intebse fucking wheter ots black.or whote its about satisfaction not just cock size and how a guy acts

Not just black men, but any men. I try to get her to dress sexy when we go out hoping some guys will check her out or hit on her. She wont do it tho
My hotwife is the opposite she dresses very extreme and makes me watch from.a distancein a club while she gets hit on sometimes she will text me and say im.leaving with him.ill.see you tomorrow so you will have to cime to pick.me up