Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I like any man looking at me. I do not care about if he is black white or Asian. If I am seen with respect and admiration it is nice. I like when I wear saree at weddings and men admire me through my blouse or look at my bare belly. At a European wedding the men go crazy especially. I am not shy and like to be looked at as sexy older woman.

I do like it, and like me, many of them appreciate a BBW Pawg. Tonight at the bar, I asked two big black guys if they could solve an online argument for me, and I asked them if this woman's ass was too big? I showed them my Pawg Wife's Bull rating on here, where the highest rating she received was 5/10, and they gave her a better rating of 7/10. They agreed that it she should be firmer, but they said if a guy is worried about that, its because "he can't reach!" Hell, I can't reach, but I am not concerned about that! I love that there are some men out there that appreciate my Pawg... this is the link I shared with them.

1641788772200.png

Truthfully, I only asked them so that I could show them pictures of my wife, which turned me on, but I also still wanted to know there rating. The biggest nicest looking guy said 7/10 and his friend was hesitant to reply (I could tell she wasn't really his type.) After I said thank you, that is my wife, he also gave her a 7/10, which I think is a fair rating.

I agree with my rating of 10/10 for me, but she owns my heart and my cock. I also agree with the 5/5 originally stated, but it was nice to have a couple of very attractive black guys 20-years younger than me give her 7's!

I recorded the conversation so that I could listen to it later while I look at her pictures again! Damn I love her and I love that many guys also really like her huge ass!