Do you like to hear stories about your wife’s past?

Took me years and years to get my wife to talk about her past sexual exploits. She feared being judged and was a bit scared that I would hold something against her. It’s unfortunate that one of her boyfriends in her early days of dating took advantage of her and it traumatized her. From that point on she had some trust issues and would only have sex if she had been drinking so her stories are bits and pieces of what she can seem to remember.

Timelines are also a bit jagged but what she can remember is a real nice turn on for me, but it doesn’t do much for her so she doesn’t really speak up about them too often.

When we first met, my wife had told me she only had two boyfriends before me, and she wasn't a virgin, and the first time I was intimate with her, she was clear that I was the first to have unprotected sex with her, and oral sex would be for her only. For over 20 years, she resisted pushing any boundaries, and it happened infrequently. After an affair, however, I have ignited her interest in pushing new boundaries, and I also found myself surprised, frustrated, and excited, by her other sexual experiences. As these were much less vanilla, and her desires since that time have developed significant kinks, I love the times when she talks about them.

I met my wife in college and was her first real boyfriend. I had assumed that anything we did was new territory for her, but she admitted a couple of years later when we were engaged that she had pretty much done everything short of sex before we had met. I enjoyed hearing about the experiences and this was when I realized I wanted her to have more.

Have always been turned on by hearing details of my gf’s past sexual experiences, even long before I ever had any thoughts about cuckolding or any kind of humiliating kinks.
Recalling such stories have gotten me through many rough nights after breakups. But by far the best stories have come from my current partner. When she was in her later teens she even entered into a bdsm relationship with an older couple. She would go there over the weekend and the husband would lock her in a cage in the basement, and then having all sorts of kinky sessions with her. That, and her telling me about her ex (before me) who would lift her up and fuck her hard against the door. (She is a bit heavy for me to lift so I used to fantasize quite a bit before).
Nowadays I’m getting all the details from her encounters with her lovers.

So I know my wife has been chatting to guys on here. Never realized she was so sexual. We’re conservative catholics who go to church every week. I thought we had a healthy sex life. We usually have sex a few times a month and she seemed to enjoy it.

Well I was down at the shore for my brother’s 40th. Ended up driving home earlier then expected. You can see where this is going right? I come upstairs, hear noises and it smells like a gym. I walk in and she is bent over the bed taking some juiced out gym bro doggystyle! It was surreal. Thought i was dreaming.

I just stood there watched for a minute. In that time she squirted all over his dick (never seen that happen before). He literally was asking how much bigger and better he was and she was like omg sooo much bigger. I belong to u blah blah.

Yeah, i was a kinda horny watching but im man and this guy is in my bed pounding out my wife and talking shit. So im like yo what is this! Get out thinking hed be alarmed and feel bad and bounce. Dude turns around, smiles and says something like nah you gotta go bruh. Im not done with your bitch yet.

Im like get out or else. Shes oblivious. He pulls out, shes gasps like whyd u stop, and he stomps over to me. Im telling u his dick was swinging and his muscles were bulged out. Guy was like 25 maybe. Tells me hes gonna beat my ass then cum in my wife. Im not a big guy and hes literally in my face with a rock hard dick. Takes the condom off and tosses it at me.

So im like whatever and walk away. Shes looking at me like half sorry half glad im leaving. I walk out the door but cant resist peaking in the crack. She tried to tell him maybe he should go. He doesnt say anything. Spits on his cock, throws her back over the bee and fucks her like an animal! Like possessed. Shes screaming and moaning hes grunting. Grabs her hair lets out that primal scream as he cums inside her. Shes like cock drunk in ectacy… its been weird since

So I know my wife has been chatting to guys on here. Never realized she was so sexual. We’re conservative catholics who go to church every week. I thought we had a healthy sex life. We usually have sex a few times a month and she seemed to enjoy it.

Well I was down at the shore for my brother’s 40th. Ended up driving home earlier then expected. You can see where this is going right? I come upstairs, hear noises and it smells like a gym. I walk in and she is bent over the bed taking some juiced out gym bro doggystyle! It was surreal. Thought i was dreaming.

I just stood there watched for a minute. In that time she squirted all over his dick (never seen that happen before). He literally was asking how much bigger and better he was and she was like omg sooo much bigger. I belong to u blah blah.

Yeah, i was a kinda horny watching but im man and this guy is in my bed pounding out my wife and talking shit. So im like yo what is this! Get out thinking hed be alarmed and feel bad and bounce. Dude turns around, smiles and says something like nah you gotta go bruh. Im not done with your bitch yet.

Im like get out or else. Shes oblivious. He pulls out, shes gasps like whyd u stop, and he stomps over to me. Im telling u his dick was swinging and his muscles were bulged out. Guy was like 25 maybe. Tells me hes gonna beat my ass then cum in my wife. Im not a big guy and hes literally in my face with a rock hard dick. Takes the condom off and tosses it at me.

So im like whatever and walk away. Shes looking at me like half sorry half glad im leaving. I walk out the door but cant resist peaking in the crack. She tried to tell him maybe he should go. He doesnt say anything. Spits on his cock, throws her back over the bee and fucks her like an animal! Like possessed. Shes screaming and moaning hes grunting. Grabs her hair lets out that primal scream as he cums inside her. Shes like cock drunk in ectacy… its been weird since
Hell of a way to find out your wife isn’t satisfied

I must call BS....

Hell of a way to find out your wife isn’t satisfied
Yeah. I guess if your wife has a secretative sexual history, it might be because shes a closet ho! Lol. Or, in my case, a conservative brood that always wanted to know what a big man felt like and finally got the chance.

I wont lie. I have a small penis. Not the kind women laugh at, but the kind that u can tell doesnt fill them up or make them squirt or cum.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I have always enjoyed the sex talk or pillow talk of my sex partners. I love the fascination of comparison in quality of cocks to endurance. The fact another guy pounding my partners without me present always made my heart race. I was that intrigued by the act that I actively coherence my past, and present, partners to cheat (but I believe it isn't cheating if the partner knows). The last one was with my wife. She had told me how her ex had such a big cock that he made her cum continuously while he was in her. So when she was going home to visit family, she should find him and fuck him for old times sake, but to call me when she was going to visit him. So when she finally called me I was playing hard until the next day when she called me with an exhausted tone saying that they had finally finished. I didn't see her until nearly 3 weeks later, but trying to emulate his sexual gymnastics proved to be harder than I thought

My wife confessed this to me many years later after we got married: She was once out with a group of girl friends at a bar, all this before we even met. That they were all fooling around and playing amongst them a sort of dare game. Very later on almost before the bar would close and they were the only ones left, my wife’s turn came up and her friends told her if she would dare to only go kiss the bartender which apparently was Cuban and good looking. Well since they were all quite tipsy already , my wife took this challenge to the next level. So she took the guy, which probably was very surprised and they both went to the back store, she went on her knees and sucked him there against a fridge ( she refuses to tell me the details of the blow job, but I like to believe that he face\throat fuck her ) and then she let herself be fucked from behind leaning on a table that was there ( I dont know where he finished, but I can only hope it was on my wife's beautiful young face)!!! She came out from there and told her girl friends what happened and well needless to say she won the so call game, was the sensation of the group and got fucked hard by a big Cuban cock.
Still turns me on to remember this story tho.

Attachments

• IMG_4174.jpeg
    IMG_4174.jpeg
    1,002.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4171.jpeg
    IMG_4171.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • 378022_2637933268493_61523151_n.jpeg
    378022_2637933268493_61523151_n.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I don’t know what it is or where it comes from, but I have this natural gift to get women to completely let their guard down, and openly and honestly confess or admit to things they’ve kept secret and have never told anyone else ever. I’ve been blown away so many times from the things I was told!
Some people are lucky and have the right attitude to get women to open up

Reactions: slappin8silly57
My wife confessed to me many years later after we were married, that was once she was out with a group of girl friends at a bar, all this before we even met. That they were all fooling around and playing amongst them a sort of dare game. When my wife’s turn came up they told her if she would dare to only go kiss the bartender which apparently was Cuban and good looking. Well since they were all quite tipsy already , my wife took this challenge to the next level. So she took the guy, went to the back store, she sucked him there against a fridge and she let herself be fucked by him from behind leaning on a table that was there!!! She came out from there and told her girl friends what happened and well needless to say she won the so call game, was the sensation of the group and got fucked hard by a big Cuban cock.
Still turns me on to remember this story tho.

Reactions: Elene