Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

I'm nylon obsessed and have been since I was a young boy. Somehow my fetish for nylons morphed into my cuckold fantasy. I think they go together well. Anyone else?
I've always been so turned on by nylons. I love how sexy they make a woman look. As a sissy I also love to wear them myself. They feel so silky smoothe under my jeans. No wonder women love to wear them. I loved to see if other girls could tell if I was wearing them by looking at my ankles where they would peek out at bottom of my pant legs.

I've always been so turned on by nylons. I love how sexy they make a woman look. As a sissy I also love to wear them myself. They feel so silky smoothe under my jeans. No wonder women love to wear them. I loved to see if other girls could tell if I was wearing them by looking at my ankles where they would peek out at bottom of my pant legs.
Yes theubdo my wife wears her hose for me ...But she alsonsaid when she is putting them on it helps.get her in the mood

Yes theubdo my wife wears her hose for me ...But she alsonsaid when she is putting them on it helps.get her in the mood
I'm sure she is right. I'll bet silk panties and bras and sweet painted toes also get her in the mood. When my wife is getting ready to hookup with her boyfriend I always assist her. She gets so turned on as I kneel before her and carefully slip her stockings up her legs. She loves to tell me how horny she's getting for her man and what a great lover he is. Sometimes he is late and she has me lick her cuz she gets so bad.

Are you by any chance into leather or latex rubber. My wife loves to dress up in these shiny skin tight rubber dresses. She and her man belong to a fetish club where they go out in sexy latex evening wear. The club is verv exclusive and caters to rubber and leather lovers. They go there to dine and dance and meet other couples. The club has a hotel license and special rooms in back that members can rent on an hourly basis.It's very high class and expensive.

I'm nylon obsessed and have been since I was a young boy. Somehow my fetish for nylons morphed into my cuckold fantasy. I think they go together well. Anyone else?
Do you mean that you would like to wear them during the experience or you want your wife to wear them. If it's the wife, then she should wear a lacely garter belt to hold them up....and perhaps start out with some matching sheer lingerie. If you want to wear them, then the same outfit for you. WHy stop at the nylons? Go all out!

Do you mean that you would like to wear them during the experience or you want your wife to wear them. If it's the wife, then she should wear a lacely garter belt to hold them up....and perhaps start out with some matching sheer lingerie. If you want to wear them, then the same outfit for you. WHy stop at the nylons? Go all out!
So true. I've gone all out a lot.

Ya, if the nylons feel good, then all of the will too probably. Does youre wife or the bull ask you to do this or do you do you wear the lingerie of your own volition?
My wife requires me to crossdress. I grew up as a sissy so I've worn nylons since I reached puberty. My wife and I grew up together and she encouraged me to wear some of her clothes way back when we were bf &gf. She found it amusing and I liked it. Now a days I'm not allowed to wear mens clothes.

My wife requires me to crossdress. I grew up as a sissy so I've worn nylons since I reached puberty. My wife and I grew up together and she encouraged me to wear some of her clothes way back when we were bf &gf. She found it amusing and I liked it. Now a days I'm not allowed to wear mens clothes.
You mean yuo must dress as a female when you go out? Are you able to "pass" as a woman? I find this to be very interesting. I hope you don't mind the questions.....

You mean yuo must dress as a female when you go out? Are you able to "pass" as a woman? I find this to be very interesting. I hope you don't mind the questions.....
I love questions. Yes I can pass as a female. I was always the pretty boy type as a teen. I had long luxuriant hair, fine slender bones and I was somewhat curvy with wide hips and a waist I was encouraged to maintain. When I wore boys clothes I was often mistaken as a tomboy. My future wife was attracted to that for reasons I'll go into some other time. Long story short, now in our married life feminizing me is part of our flm marriage and cuckold lifestyle. I work a traditionaly womans job as a seemstress and dress as a female. Not flamboyantly mind you but like most other girls in leggins or fasionable womans jeans and a blouse or other top. I'm on hormones so I have small breasts and wear a bra but its hardly noticeable.