Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

My wife wears nylons for her bull all the time but never for me. She says there in no reason to look sexy for me cuz I'm never going to get any pussy from her so what's the point? She says It would be like dressing up for a woman and she isn't a lezzie. She however loves donning nylons and sexy pantie&bra combos for her lover when he comes to the house. She makes me help her get dressed for him all the while telling me what a good hard fucking she is going to get. Once he starts to fuck her he takes her panties off and makes me kneel outside the bedroom door and I must hold them in my hands while I listen to her moan in pleasure as he fucks her.I must remain kneeling there as her panty holder till I'm called to crawl in and eat her creanpie and clean his cock and balls.
My wife aways wears thighs or garter belt and stockings when she goes out..She says all.wonen need to be fully accessible so a guy can give her the attention she deserves

I love to see my wifes legs in stockings when she has them around her lovers back or over his shoulders. I know she didn't bother to take them off, she just wanted him inside her.

Yes I agree. I have a nylon fetish as well as a leather and rubber fetish. My sexiest portrayal of a woman is a tall curvy dark haired woman in a rubber or leather bra and panty combo with black thigh high stockings and open toe stilettos. I also have a foot fetish and ruby red painted toes are hot. I would be a slave for life to a girl like that. My wife dresses like that for her lover and loves to parade herself in front of me showing me what I'm missing as a tiny dicked loser.That makes me all the more eager to eat her creampies. She tells me thats all I'm good for or worthy of and the only way I'm allowed to touch her pussy.

Yes I agree. I have a nylon fetish as well as a leather and rubber fetish. My sexiest portrayal of a woman is a tall curvy dark haired woman in a rubber or leather bra and panty combo with black thigh high stockings and open toe stilettos. I also have a foot fetish and ruby red painted toes are hot. I would be a slave for life to a girl like that. My wife dresses like that for her lover and loves to parade herself in front of me showing me what I'm missing as a tiny dicked loser.That makes me all the more eager to eat her creampies. She tells me thats all I'm good for or worthy of and the only way I'm allowed to touch her pussy.
My wife loves to Fuck.wearimg a garter belt and stzy up.stockimg with boots she lo es seeimg her booted .legs on a buys shouldets while he fucking her deeply she also puts a pilllow inder her asxso the guy can really push himself into.her really harcshe cant get pregant but she loves to tease when shes Fuckimg like this tellli g the FUCK HER Hrd Nd deep i want you to.knock.me

Reactions: wantuinstocking
Loved my woman to wear black stockings (preferably fully fashioned). As well as a corset, a mini skirt (leather or latex) a leather bra. For desert leather/latex thigh/knee high boots. A woman dressed in all this will soon have me Cuming. (The main thing is the stockings)
The type of woman I like, is ideally tall, with long hair (blond is the best!), and very curvy with good legs and nice big tits. But I could compromise on some things!
Unfortunately sort of lost my wife a couple of years ago when she had a stroke that left her paralyzed!!!
It is very frustrating!!!

Loved my woman to wear black stockings (preferably fully fashioned). As well as a corset, a mini skirt (leather or latex) a leather bra. For desert leather/latex thigh/knee high boots. A woman dressed in all this will soon have me Cuming. (The main thing is the stockings)
The type of woman I like, is ideally tall, with long hair (blond is the best!), and very curvy with good legs and nice big tits. But I could compromise on some things!
Unfortunately sort of lost my wife a couple of years ago when she had a stroke that left her paralyzed!!!
It is very frustrating!!!
Sorry to hear about your wife. You seem to have the same taste as I do. My wife is a rubber lover and goes to several fetish clubs with her man.She has a large wardrobe of latex clothing she wears to rubber parties. As her cuckold/house boy I have the pleasure of helping her get dressed for her hot dates. I love how she sits there on her vanity bench as I kneel on the floor in front of her and carefully slide her silky sheer stockings from her red painted toes up to her firm soft thighs. Then helping her slip on her sensous rubber panties and then her bra. Lastly a sexy mini dress or skirt and blouse with spike heels. I'm so jealous when they walk out the door and I have to stay home. But I wait for her return to receive my reward of a nice rubber panty full of her boyfriends cum to lick clean and her stockings which I lay on my pillow to enjoy all night.

Reactions: wantuinstocking
Sorry to hear about your wife. You seem to have the same taste as I do. My wife is a rubber lover and goes to several fetish clubs with her man.She has a large wardrobe of latex clothing she wears to rubber parties. As her cuckold/house boy I have the pleasure of helping her get dressed for her hot dates. I love how she sits there on her vanity bench as I kneel on the floor in front of her and carefully slide her silky sheer stockings from her red painted toes up to her firm soft thighs. Then helping her slip on her sensous rubber panties and then her bra. Lastly a sexy mini dress or skirt and blouse with spike heels. I'm so jealous when they walk out the door and I have to stay home. But I wait for her return to receive my reward of a nice rubber panty full of her boyfriends cum to lick clean and her stockings which I lay on my pillow to enjoy all night.
Wow!
Can you please send some photos of your wife!
Any chance of me meeting up with her?

Wow!
Can you please send some photos of your wife!
Any chance of me meeting up with her?
No and no. Sorry but she is a very private girl and doesn't send pics. She got in trouble that way once when someone put up something and cost her a career so she doesent do pics or give out addys. PS thanks for the follow.