Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

I love questions. Yes I can pass as a female. I was always the pretty boy type as a teen. I had long luxuriant hair, fine slender bones and I was somewhat curvy with wide hips and a waist I was encouraged to maintain. When I wore boys clothes I was often mistaken as a tomboy. My future wife was attracted to that for reasons I'll go into some other time. Long story short, now in our married life feminizing me is part of our flm marriage and cuckold lifestyle. I work a traditionaly womans job as a seemstress and dress as a female. Not flamboyantly mind you but like most other girls in leggins or fasionable womans jeans and a blouse or other top. I'm on hormones so I have small breasts and wear a bra but its hardly noticeable.
Hi- I'm glad you are fine with the questions. So After you most recent post I have several more! When you say ffm marriage, that means you and your wife are the ff's, and the 'bull' is the m? Is yours a marriage of 3 people, and you all live together communally? At your work site, do they believe you are another female employee? Also, as you obviously are living the lifestyle of a female, why not invest in breast implants? Would not the feeling and the illusion of your feminity be enhanced with 'real' breasts? I know it is a fairly expensive procedure but seems like a wothwhile investment for you and your wife. What do you mean by the bra being barely noticeable? It some form of padded bra? I would imagine have the feeling of heavy breasts would feel....womanly. Where are you located and ages? I know I've loaded you down this time!

Hi- I'm glad you are fine with the questions. So After you most recent post I have several more! When you say ffm marriage, that means you and your wife are the ff's, and the 'bull' is the m? Is yours a marriage of 3 people, and you all live together communally? At your work site, do they believe you are another female employee? Also, as you obviously are living the lifestyle of a female, why not invest in breast implants? Would not the feeling and the illusion of your feminity be enhanced with 'real' breasts? I know it is a fairly expensive procedure but seems like a wothwhile investment for you and your wife. What do you mean by the bra being barely noticeable? It some form of padded bra? I would imagine have the feeling of heavy breasts would feel....womanly. Where are you located and ages? I know I've loaded you down this time!
That's ok. It's an flm marriage that is, a female led marriage, When we were growing up and she was my girlfriend she was very dominant and I was submissive.She always ran the show and even cuckolded me then.So when we got married we agreed she would call the shots and make the rules and I would obey her. This included that I would do all the housework and she would have regular lovers. She has a steady boyfriend who doesnt live with us but spends several days at a time here and most weekends.They like to tease me in a playful way but if I do something out of line I can get punished. I'm not allowed to join in with them or have sex,I'm kept in chastity. You asked if having implants would enhance my femininity with "real" breasts but the point is implants are not "real". Right now what I have, while not very big, is all me. I'm not a flamboyant person but quite meek as far as that goes. What I ment about the bra is that my breasts are small and don't show a lot so it keeps folks guessing which I kind of like. The people at work know I'm a guy but consider me as one of the girls. My wife is friends with a lot of them and also my boss. We are in out early 40's. PS you can conversation me for more. Like to hear from you. But now It's bedtime.

Love it alway get my girl in them. Any colour preference? Love feet in pantyhose too
Well as a cd I love to wear hold up stockings or pantyhose - have had a nylon fetish way before starting to dress - face colour is navy blue but quite hard to get sometimes - or black / barely black - or nude - depends on the outfit and my wife keeps me right too

Well as a cd I love to wear hold up stockings or pantyhose - have had a nylon fetish way before starting to dress - face colour is navy blue but quite hard to get sometimes - or black / barely black - or nude - depends on the outfit and my wife keeps me right too
Funny story. When I was just starting to wear nylons I had on a pair and this older girl noticed my ankles and said OMG are you wearing pantyhose? I was so shy and embarassed and I said no. She said your ankles look like you're in womens stockings cuz they were kind of dark. I blurted out that It's just my suntan. She came in for a closer look and started giggling and said well your suntan has a run in it.

I've been obsessed with stockings since I was a teenager also.
I hit the jackpot when I met my second wife. She wore pantyhose often so when I asked her to wear garter belt and stockings it was an easy transition for her.
She wears them with dresses and heels every day now and has for at least 10 years.
I love it she wears them while fucking her bull and it makes it even better knowing he likes her in them.
My hotwife wears thigh hi stickings or stockings that have a built in garter belt i think the calked garter stockings . She always wers things like this no panties so her pussy can be visable as well as accessible when she wants to play

Are you by any chance into leather or latex rubber. My wife loves to dress up in these shiny skin tight rubber dresses. She and her man belong to a fetish club where they go out in sexy latex evening wear. The club is verv exclusive and caters to rubber and leather lovers. They go there to dine and dance and meet other couples. The club has a hotel license and special rooms in back that members can rent on an hourly basis.It's very high class and expensive.
It would be great it great to know about this place my wife and her stud are very much into. Extreme fetish parties leather latex tight revealing otgots etc built for play you can Pm me THANKS

My first lover, Lois, was a much older woman. She was highly skilled, a total seductress. Lois found she could stimulate and manipulate me with stockings and heels - she found my leg, heel, and nylon fetish to be a tool for controlling me totally and completely.

Later in life, KK made the same discovery. For me, the most erotic outfits for her to wear in an encounter are simple; stockings paired with heels. I can't ever get enough.

IMG_14a2b.jpg