Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

My Hotwife does similar when shes in the mood to get picked up .her and i go to a club etc. She goes in first when i come in.i sitvwhere im.not noticed but to keep and eye on her . She will sit on a high stool low cut top or deep plunge corset. Moni skirt .Hi boots with a min 6 in heel
.She dresses very extreme jewelry makeup etc When a guy hits on her if the chemistry is right and she wants to get fucked by him.she will.text me to meet her hallway etc so we are not seen....It has wound up.over tome a few hours or an overnight. SHE hS neet her regulars that way she has 3 guys that she Fucks one of them about every 3,/4 weeks
Bots don't have hotwives,they are not people.

My Hotwife does similar when shes in the mood to get picked up .her and i go to a club etc. She goes in first when i come in.i sitvwhere im.not noticed but to keep and eye on her . She will sit on a high stool low cut top or deep plunge corset. Moni skirt .Hi boots with a min 6 in heel
.She dresses very extreme jewelry makeup etc When a guy hits on her if the chemistry is right and she wants to get fucked by him.she will.text me to meet her hallway etc so we are not seen....It has wound up.over tome a few hours or an overnight. SHE hS neet her regulars that way she has 3 guys that she Fucks one of them about every 3,/4 weeks
BOT LEAVE

U MAKE NO SENSE OFTEN AND MAKE TOO MANY ERRORS IN YOUR TYPING ONLY BOTS DO THAT IVE BEEN STUDYING U
So i may be spelt something wrong i have big fingers and a very small.phone screen .
U MAKE NO SENSE OFTEN AND MAKE TOO MANY ERRORS IN YOUR TYPING ONLY BOTS DO THAT IVE BEEN STUDYING U
Well may be jave a phone or a computer where my phone screen is very small matbe 2 in at the most because its probably 6/7 years old

So i may be spelt something wrong i have big fingers and a very small.phone screen .

Well may be jave a phone or a computer where my phone screen is very small matbe 2 in at the most because its probably 6/7 years old
NOT JUST SPELLING BUT GRAMMER AND SYNTAX USE PENCIL WITH ERASER END TO PUSH BUTTONS IF U R HUMAN ALSO WHY NOT PROOF READ AND CORRECT ERRORS