Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

NOT JUST SPELLING BUT GRAMMER AND SYNTAX USE PENCIL WITH ERASER END TO PUSH BUTTONS IF U R HUMAN ALSO WHY NOT PROOF READ AND CORRECT ERRORS
Seems your the only fucking one on here that has a problem.with me. O r do you just like to fucking complain about everything

I love when my wife wears her leather pants,especially the ones that zip up the back. I think that is soooo sexy and provocative. And I love daisy dukes too.
My Hotwife loves to wear outfits that are acccesible thru zippers. She has body suits with zippers over the nippples . Some with crotch zippers. She has a pair of shorts that has a zipper that goes from the waist in the front to the waist in the back so the zippers are two way so.it can be zippered either way front to back or back to front

Seems your the only fucking one on here that has a problem.with me. O r do you just like to fucking complain about everything
No I agree with Droopy - your post are appallingly bad, you might have something worth saying but who can be bothered reading them! It says a lot about you, if you can’t be arsed to proof-read before you post!

No I agree with Droopy - your post are appallingly bad, you might have something worth saying but who can be bothered reading them! It says a lot about you, if you can’t be arsed to proof-read before you post!
Thank You Radle123. I've noticed an almost mechanical, repetitious pattern to his posts,almost like a mimic and a non responsiveness to any suggestions I have put out there to help him improve his writing. This suggests to me a sloppy chat bot algorithm. I asked him a CAPTCHA question in private chat and he wouldn't or couldn't answer it. Also he is very quick to resort to vile name calling when confronted.

I am also fascinated by nylon stockings this ever since I was a kid
My mum (Bless her dear soul) used to wear fully fashioned stockings (with a corset) and quite often she put them on in front of me.
Later on when she didn't have stockings or she had ladders in them she sent me to the shop to buy her new stockings
So I became a bit of an expert on stockings!
Ever since I love women in stockings (and not in pantyhose)

I am also fascinated by nylon stockings this ever since I was a kid
My mum (Bless her dear soul) used to wear fully fashioned stockings (with a corset) and quite often she put them on in front of me.
Later on when she didn't have stockings or she had ladders in them she sent me to the shop to buy her new stockings
So I became a bit of an expert on stockings!
Ever since I love women in stockings (and not in pantyhose)
Did you ever get to keep the old ones? Perhaps try them on? Are you old enough to remember when ladies stockings had a seam down the back? That was so fuckin sexy! Women used to be obsessed with making sure her seams were straight. Honey are my seams straight? Yes dear and so is my dick LOL

Reactions: wantuinstocking
Did you ever get to keep the old ones? Perhaps try them on? Are you old enough to remember when ladies stockings had a seam down the back? That was so fuckin sexy! Women used to be obsessed with making sure her seams were straight. Honey are my seams straight? Yes dear and so is my dick LOL
Mum had stockings with seams, those were reserved for special occasions (weddings etc).
Once I was sick. Mum put me to sleep in her bed. Next to the bed was some stockings plus an unopened packet with a picture of a sexy woman in black seamed stockings and a corset. I lay there looking at the picture and my cock got very big. The pressure forced me to take off my pants and underpants. (I was 14 or 15 at the time). Suddenly my cock started spurting out cum. Somehow I grabbed a stocking and managed to spurt most of the cum into the stocking. Well I won't go into the story of how I somehow managed to clean up and hide it all from Mum.

Mum had stockings with seams, those were reserved for special occasions (weddings etc).
Once I was sick. Mum put me to sleep in her bed. Next to the bed was some stockings plus an unopened packet with a picture of a sexy woman in black seamed stockings and a corset. I lay there looking at the picture and my cock got very big. The pressure forced me to take off my pants and underpants. (I was 14 or 15 at the time). Suddenly my cock started spurting out cum. Somehow I grabbed a stocking and managed to spurt most of the cum into the stocking. Well I won't go into the story of how I somehow managed to clean up and hide it all from Mum.
Part 2
A few days later when Mum was out I went into her room and tried on a pair of stockings. I had problems keeping them up. Finally I realized you needed a corset with straps. So I put on her corset. Again my cock became very big and soon without playing with my cock I spurted out cum.
From time to time I would go into her room and put on stockings and a corset. Then at school I didn't like the girls who wore pantyhouse (tights). Eventually I actually bought myself a pair of stockings and a corset. Mum almost caught me once.
Later when I got a girl friend I stopped doing this.
But to this day a woman in stockings (especially fully fashioned stockings) turns me on!
Would love to have some fun with a WOMAN wearing fully fashioned stockings.

Well when you have the time please do go into that story,don't leave us hanging lol.That childhood experience is probably why you love stockings so much today. I had a similar experience with a rubber girdle my mother had. In those days ladies undergarments were often made from rubber rather than spandex. I slep in the same room as my parents and liked to go thru her dresser just being curious.I found her girdle and became instantly attracted to it. It was made out of rubber which fascinated me. I put it on and instantly loved how it felt on me.It had suspenders so I found some nylons and put them on too and put my jeans on over them and went out. I couldn't believe how sexy I felt walking around in front of my friends and they never knew. It wasn't long till I had to jerk off so I went into our barn and had a good time. It didn't take long. But today I have a rubber fetish and I think that is what caused it.

Part 2
A few days later when Mum was out I went into her room and tried on a pair of stockings. I had problems keeping them up. Finally I realized you needed a corset with straps. So I put on her corset. Again my cock became very big and soon without playing with my cock I spurted out cum.
From time to time I would go into her room and put on stockings and a corset. Then at school I didn't like the girls who wore pantyhouse (tights). Eventually I actually bought myself a pair of stockings and a corset. Mum almost caught me once.
Later when I got a girl friend I stopped doing this.
But to this day a woman in stockings (especially fully fashioned stockings) turns me on!
Would love to have some fun with a WOMAN wearing fully fashioned stockings.
You never tried to bring that girl in on it? Also,how do you think it would it make you feel if your mum had caught you that day? How do you think she would react?