Do you still fuck your husband?

my wife allows me to fuck her when she's in the mood. she uses her vibrators mostly during the week. on the weekends if she's not going out she will let me fuck her. always on top, then slides up so i can clean her up/out. she doesn't always allow me to cum in her though. usually on her ass, tits, or on her pussy lips. regardless of where i cum, i have to clean her with my tongue/mouth. If she has a date, i'm only allowed to clean her when she comes home, she typically will have me jerkoff in front of her while she tells me about her night out. there has been a few times she'll let me fuck her as sloppy seconds, but again i have to clean.
Love to fuck your curvy hot wife right in front of you and cum balls deep in her big round ass!!!

Reactions: S n M
When I jumped out as howtwife and turned my husband into a cuckold, our sex life changed markedly. It was not really something we talked about, it happened a bit by itself and was part of the premise of that setup. It became a natural that I denied him pussy but demanded that he for example should kiss, lick and suck on my toes and feet, that he should lick my pussy and ass to orgasm without even getting anything himself. When we have sex together it is me who fucks him with a strapon so his ejaculation squirts all over himself. I also like it is naughty to put him to play with himself without me in any way participating but only looking, commenting and laughing a little at him. When I have sex with my bull (s) I love that he kisses, licks and sucks on my toes and feet, licks my pussy and ass while I get fucked and gives my bull (s) BJ and RJ and not least lick and suck cleanly during and after ejaculation. Am I being too harsh on him? I don´t think so!
If he is enjoying his role, I don't think you are being too harsh.

My role with my wife, and her bulls, is very similar and I absolutely love it.

We Orientals have some natural recipes that make a man in his 60s like a 40-year-old man.. and we do not resort to medicines a lot.. and because I am fond of medical prescriptions, I made a prescription for a 64-year-old man married to a 40-year-old woman. .. He came to me a week later, kissed me and thanked me, and I had forgotten the subject.. So I told him, OK? He said he didn't hear his wife screaming in ecstasy until now
I wanted to tell him: once for you and once for me in bed, but I know that the Arabs do not accept that, so I fell silent