Do you still fuck your husband?

When I jumped out as howtwife and turned my husband into a cuckold, our sex life changed markedly. It was not really something we talked about, it happened a bit by itself and was part of the premise of that setup. It became a natural that I denied him pussy but demanded that he for example should kiss, lick and suck on my toes and feet, that he should lick my pussy and ass to orgasm without even getting anything himself. When we have sex together it is me who fucks him with a strapon so his ejaculation squirts all over himself. I also like it is naughty to put him to play with himself without me in any way participating but only looking, commenting and laughing a little at him. When I have sex with my bull (s) I love that he kisses, licks and sucks on my toes and feet, licks my pussy and ass while I get fucked and gives my bull (s) BJ and RJ and not least lick and suck cleanly during and after ejaculation. Am I being too harsh on him? I don´t think so!
If it works for him... I would found the RJ on bull too much.

How often do you let him cum?

• Love
Reactions: NiBe326
We have been living this lifestyle for nearly ten years and my wife has several men friends and a couple lady friends she plays with often. She hardly ever allows me to fuck her!! Probably twice a year I get to fuck her and the rest of the time she tells me to go play. It works for us and I don’t mind being used like this. She on the other hand has to have sex multiple times a week and with how she has it setup with her friends she stays plenty busy.

Why do women stay in a marriage or relationship but then for it to work require external? Not having a go but isn’t it easier to just be single?
No because then They have to Pay all their own bills, I'd say all these women that deny sex make it a game and make hubby think it is a Good thing that they don't get sex no more , and sex with bull is only sex wife will have .
No wife will give up free housing and free bills paid for , so they have to work it make hubby think it is a good idea and they stay with hubby pretending they will never leave him but same time have a cuckold relationship to have so called cake n eat it too.

Hubby were to pretend to loose his job / career and wife will bitch n complain like NO other

Reactions: Visitor12
Mine rarely lets me fuck her, it’s probably been 3-4 weeks. She tells me she isn’t in the mood or just too tired. I feel like I am pussy free without being told I’m pussy free haha. If she was to tell me she’d rather have a big cock to fuck, I would be much more accepting at this point lol

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
Last time hubby was inside of me without a condom on was November 2012. And since, you coul dcount the number of times annually on one hand and have a finger or two left over.

My Boss/Lover gets me totally unprotected and without my diaophragm (now, we used it for a few years but have since stopped entirely) as we are hoping I will become pregnant by him.

I am also considering expanding my sexlife beyond my Boss/Lover as COVID pretty much put an end to that......if I do, it will be with Lovers that are comfortable with no condoms/diaphragm used and a pregnancy is the result. Would REALLY like tha tto happen with guys where the baby would obviously NOT be my husbands....Black, Mexican, etc.

J (the wife)
How much of this has changed since this post J (the wife)? You had gotten kind of carried away but reeled things back in and back together right?

I can't remember the last time my penis made her cum. Yes we have sex but it only lasts maybe 45secs. Either in the shower or sloppy seconds once our strapon which she loves has given her 2-3 orgasms. Whats strange is how tired she is after sex she has nothing left in the tank. We call "sex" with the dildo not with my penis.

Here is a little sneak peak of that in action. This is her on the second round with Senor the strapon.

Attachments

• 20230303_182908.mp4
    9 MB