Do you still fuck your wife?

ambos tenemos más de 60 años y hemos estado juntos más de 40 años y mi esposa no quiere tener sexo conmigo muy a menudo. Pero cuando quiere, está muy caliente y necesita una polla.
Por eso busco parejas y toros para nosotros.
Yo tengo 51 años y ella 30 juntos por 11 años pero aunque soy negro dotado también soy bisexual entonces soy muy capaz de hacerla gritar de placer Pero como he probado lo que es tener una buena pinga clavada hasta el fondo me encanta encontrar otras personas bisexuales también para que nos penetren juntos a los dos

• Love
Reactions: Mywife65y
Married 20+ years....yes we have sex.
Sex life was OK to good but kinda boring. We did and still do things like bang one out standing up in places we might be seen, on a hike, etc.
I've done her 10 or so times in a store dressing room. Keeps it fun.
We started mfm with a guy we know a while ago, THAT has put our sex life into overdrive. When he's with us she gets fucked a LOT in 3 hours. Then she's horny as hell for days after so we fuck every day for a week.

We have a "date" for this afternoon. She usually has several orgasms when we fuck. I actually enjoy seeing her that way than cumming myself!
A couple of things I wanted to accomplish. Have May give my cock a good sucking, have me taste her pussy and make her cum on my tongure, and fuck her from behind while I slapped her delicious arse. A couple of weeks ago when May was sucking my cock, she said she needed to practice taking me deeper. She used to get nearly all of my 8 inches down her throat.

Mission accomplished.

Last edited: