Do your friends know ?

We have regular visits with a guy we know for mfm sexy fun. We've done it many times with him over about 4 years.
None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
He was with us last Friday. Next day, Saturday we were at a pool party at a nearby home. Just 4 couples, us being the oldest but everyone was late 40s - early 50s.
Everyone was good looking, not fat. Gals looked great in swim suits.
Somehow the subject turned to swingers and how swingers might have a purple light on the porch. I have herd of an upside down pineapple but never the purple light.
Two of the wives quickly said they would never do anything like swing. Other couple didn't say anything, nether did my wife.
I just wonder how many people like us, have a secret side they keep to themselves ?
When your with others, drinking, gals in swimsuits....hell yea I'd fuck them, wife probably thinks the same about some of the guys but it could turn into a huge disaster.
We keep it quiet.
....also...say you see a purple light or an upside down pineapple....what do you do ? Knock on the door and introduce your selves as fellow swingers ? WOW
.....more....when wife and I are around others and the subject of sex comes up, usually in a joking manner, I know what's in my mind but what does my wife think?
I have the image in my head of my wife getting it from our friend and how sexy she looks and how she seems to love it. I'll look at another wife and just wonder what she's done in her past...or last night for that matter.
Well there is another "Folk Lore" but it is not just to say it cant be. PURPLE LIGHT I have never heard of but then I learned last month that having Yard Nomes is a signal of swingers. Now my mother loved Nomes and had several but never did we know of being swingers. MAYBE we should start a thread : Indicators of Swingers Opps.. already a thread SYMBOLISM

We know of the Tats and the anklets. I was first introduced to the Infinity symbol decades ago, which if a couple wore jewelry with the infinity 8 and there are the Fox heads. Pineapples are a later new symbol. Black rings on the marriage finger and a single black rings on the Right hand. Then the newer Deer antlers and circle with U on top. Now we got Purple lights and Yard Nomes.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
That was something we didn’t want anyone to know about as I was in the military and it wouldn’t be a good thing. So we definitely wouldn’t swing on base or with any soldiers from the base we were stationed at. Also didn’t want things to be awkward around friends if they knew.

We don't swing but my wife has had other men for the last 40 years she also enjoyed flashing a lot, an old school friend of mine that also knows her from primary saw her flashing and asked me about it I explained about our life style and he asked who she was fucking at the time as she was always on her phone so I told him that as well. She would just stop whatever she was doing to answer his text and he sent anything up to 30 a day , our daughter asked her mother who she was always texting so she told her, our daughter told our son and his wife. My mate told his daughter so her partner knows as well. So all together most of our family and friends know a well as most of the people in the village we live in, the guy that lives across the road from us definitely knows as well as several of his mates, so no secrets here they all know she has been fucked multiple times by multiple men, she has never been discrete so nobody thinks anything of it when she was seen out with someone else.
Have you ever have people look down on your or your wife? Have you lost friends?

Have you ever have people look down on your or your wife? Have you lost friends?
Once a very attractive female friend of ours made some bitchy remark at a party, loud enough for many to hear. I went off that woman instantly.
Years later we're both single and some friends tried to set us up saying how attractive she was. I told them "Not to me she isn't."
Loyalty to my ex has lasted loooong past when we were together.

Reactions: Austintex69
Two of the wives quickly said they would never do anything like swing. Other couple didn't say anything, nether did my wife.
I just wonder how many people like us, have a secret side they keep to themselves ?

None of our friends know. We assume they are all vanilla. One day on the beach however, the women were up on the beach talking while the men were in the water. One of the more attractive wives (they are all pretty attractive actually) was wearing an anklet. My wife commented on it and teasingly asked her if she knew the symbolism? When she replied that she did not, my wife told her that some use it to signal to others that she is a hotwife. She then had to go on to explain to all the ladies what a hotwife was.

When she told me of this later, I smiled and said “do you think any of them wondered how YOU knew”😀

We went to a AANR nudist resort in FL. Even in the brochure given to 1st time visitors, it's mentioned to not talk about swinging with other members. We wore our name necklaces with the small hedo beads. In the hottub, the subject came up rather quickly, lol. One couple in the tub, we didn't realize this until after we had left the resort, were members of the SLS site. Seemed if others in the tub were swingers, they didn't admit to it in that conversation, same as us.
Maisie, l adore your eyes. Marcus, you are one lucky fellow. My late wife had a curiosity, then an affinity for the unciumcised. It began at a Swing Club in lndianapolis on our 2nd wedding anniversary in 1991.

Reactions: toolman2c and Macc
we live in an environment that condemns it and we believe that most of them do it we didn't tell anyone about our side of enjoyment while my bbc lover's friends know about us and one of them is a regular guest and together with my husband films our love making I enjoy his company as well as the fact that his young friends know about his white married bitch

We haven't told anyone yet. Hubby wants me to tell one of my girlfriends :) Not sure about it yet..
Is this a friend that tells you her sexcapades? My wife’s BFF is a swinger and tells my wife about all her sexcapades. Now the student has become the teacher as my wife shares her sexcapades. That made it easy for my wife to tell some one. They share way too much with each other

we live in an environment that condemns it and we believe that most of them do it we didn't tell anyone about our side of enjoyment while my bbc lover's friends know about us and one of them is a regular guest and together with my husband films our love making I enjoy his company as well as the fact that his young friends know about his white married bitch
baby, your media is making me hungary.;)

mia moglie Elena ha scopato in questi 27 anni di giochi, con tanti colleghi con il suo capo e con due cugini, i nostri figli quanto è troia la madre, un amico di nostro figlio si è scopato sua madre così come mia moglie anche se il ragazzino non l'ha mai detto a nostro figlio. le sue amiche conoscono il nostro stile di vita, e talvolta quando usciamo insieme ai nostri rispettivi mariti non nascondono l'occasione di darmi del cornuto in pubblico. Mio fratello lo sa e ha provato a scoparla ma lei non ha voluto. adesso dopo anni è abbastanza conosciuta come la troia e puttana.

Last edited:
mia moglie Elena ha scopato in questi 27 anni di giochi, con tanti colleghi con il suo capo e con due cugini, i nostri figli sanno quanto è troia la madre, un amico di nostro figlio si è scopato sua madre così come mia moglie anche se il ragazzino non l'ha mai detto a nostro figlio. le sue amiche conoscono il nostro stile di vita, e talvolta quando usciamo insieme ai nostri rispettivi mariti non nascondono l'occasione di darmi del cornuto in pubblico. Mio fratello lo sa e ha provato a scoparla ma lei non ha voluto. adesso dopo anni è abbastanza conosciuta come la troia e puttana salentina.
Che troia! Un amico di tuo figlio!!!! Peccato per tuo fratello...

• Love
Reactions: Elene