Do your friends know ?

Che troia! Un amico di tuo figlio!!!! Peccato per tuo fratello...
It happened in 2015 in a chance meeting at a private party where we met the bold Giorgio, a boy then just 22 years old who had the courage to court my wife Elena mercilessly throughout the party and finally in the car outside the villa he had the deserved reward of fucking my wife, the mother of his dear friend our son, with me present at the really very very exciting fuck

Sí, su madre y su hermana lo saben. Varios de sus amigos y compañeros de trabajo lo saben. Varios de mis amigos y algunos de nuestros vecinos lo saben. No somos muy sutiles jajajaView attachment 1363661View attachment 1363662
Realmente para nosotros como pareja swinguer bisexual tambien interracial pues soy negro bien dotado y formando parte de una gran comunidad de personas swinguer bisexuales tambien lo primero es que los dos estamos locamente enamorados de tu chica y ademas los tenemos como la pareja con la que nos gustaria muuuuuchisimo poder estar juntos fisicamente para hacer todo lo qie fuera posible

we live in an environment that condemns it and we believe that most of them do it we didn't tell anyone about our side of enjoyment while my bbc lover's friends know about us and one of them is a regular guest and together with my husband films our love making I enjoy his company as well as the fact that his young friends know about his white married bitch
wow, that a exciting life,. I love reading details,.

Reactions: erzika34
My wife's best girlfriend friend nows that my wife has a loover and my best friend knows, cos it would be impossible to keep the secret from him when he actually have fucked my wife many times over the years...
And my wife's mother knows it.. She found it out by and accident when she suddenly came over here her daughter when her daughter tongue kiss her lover in our hallway about a year after my wife and her lover was fucking regularly... And I had to talk to her about it, too calm her down..

Other than that, no... They might be suspicious about things and stuff, but so far we never been questioned about it...

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife has told her sister in law. She also told her childhood friend. Her childhood friend is rather promiscuous, which gets her in trouble with her husband. Then she asks my wife for advice. When my wife told her about our arrangement, fun, kink - whatever - she didn't believe. Until my wife showed her videos I'd taken of my wife fucking different men.
That’s actually very exciting and hot. Do you get turned on by it? Would love to talk more.

Many of her friends know, because women are worse than men, lol. They have talked about lovers and their cock size, which is how we have gotten a couple different guys to join us. On my side 3 friends are aware, and that is because they have all joined at one time or another.

Reactions: Rem503
It’s a real mixture. Friends and family. Some are absolutely aware and may or may not have played with us, some have no idea and we prefer to keep it that way, some who think I cheat and that James has no idea, some where one partner of a couple know and the other most definitely doesn’t have a clue.
Lynn x

None of our friends have any idea of our lifestyle although one often jokes that we are swingers.
A few months ago wife was on a social a few miles from where we live and bumped into an ex work colleague, it happened to be the anniversary of her mothers death so she said when introducing him that he was her cousin from up north who'd come down to visit her moms grave and her friend was no wiser, lucky escape.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
None of our friends have any idea of our lifestyle although one often jokes that we are swingers.
A few months ago wife was on a social a few miles from where we live and bumped into an ex work colleague, it happened to be the anniversary of her mothers death so she said when introducing him that he was her cousin from up north who'd come down to visit her moms grave and her friend was no wiser, lucky escape.
That was a close call but was thinking on her feet x

Reactions: Nick1477