Does anyone know of a website where you can chat about swinging and hotwifing with actual adults with a brain?

I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
1634353587-picsay.png

We've been asking for a "block" function from the admins. They have asked about what would improve the quality of the site. Unfortunately, they don't seem willing to do this, so you can either prevent members from commenting, etc or just delete the idiots.

We quit the site once because of egregious behavior but we're trying to stick around because we like the open nature of the conversation. We just take everything with a grain of salt and let it go.

That said, once again we would LOVE TO HAVE A BLOCK FUNCTION where none of our content could be viewed by those whom we have blocked. But, it's kind of like some lower quality lifestyle clubs we suppose. They could have some standards and keep out those who don't meet the dress codes or behavior rules, but that's probably where the bulk of their income is derived. Unfortunately, we feel as though we are a quality couple, well versed in the lifestyle, but we WILL NOT attend these types of places and events. It's tiresome and creepy in many ways.

Hw
Agree. I've been trying to think of ways to improve the overall quality also. Too many "show us the creampie in your bum while standing on your head" types of post and not enough real conversation and discussion. @KristieKream and I were discussing the same thing last evening.

I don't mind that it occurs but somehow I'd like to separate out real conversation from the picture hunters. Maybe a private lounge function to which you must apply and have to adhere to certain rules of behavior...and actually be a contributor, not just a consumer.

We've been asking for a "block" function from the admins. They have asked about what would improve the quality of the site. Unfortunately, they don't seem willing to do this, so you can either prevent members from commenting, etc or just delete the idiots.

We quit the site once because of egregious behavior but we're trying to stick around because we like the open nature of the conversation. We just take everything with a grain of salt and let it go.

That said, once again we would LOVE TO HAVE A BLOCK FUNCTION where none of our content could be viewed by those whom we have blocked. But, it's kind of like some lower quality lifestyle clubs we suppose. They could have some standards and keep out those who don't meet the dress codes or behavior rules, but that's probably where the bulk of their income is derived. Unfortunately, we feel as though we are a quality couple, well versed in the lifestyle, but we WILL NOT attend these types of places and events. It's tiresome and creepy in many ways.

Hw
I reported a guy twice that was harassing me. The mods said my request was denied. I "ignored" the guy, but I don't really know what that means. I want a feature where we're both invisible to each other.

Reactions: Dlh247 and JTG2015
I have had a profile on SLS for years and its unbelievable the crude responses I have received.
I was on SLS when I was single, but I was ONLY looking for couples. They so very kind and polite. I'd never dream of meeting s single guy on those sites.
(like AFF) 99% are just assholes.

I've given advice to single guys that want to go on a site like that and meet couples. I tell them that their opening message will make or break them, so they better not be an idiot. And I also tell the single guys that they can't lose site of the fact that they're dealing with a wife AND a husband. In the real world, you have to respect both of them. You can't just ignore the husband, or he'll pull the plug on you. It's not like the people on this site that think all guys are sissies. That's just not the case.

I reported a guy twice that was harassing me. The mods said my request was denied. I "ignored" the guy, but I don't really know what that means. I want a feature where we're both invisible to each other.
It simply means that YOU don't SEE THEIR STUFF. They can still see yours and comment on it, you just don't know what is being said. They can access your content outside of your profile, download it and redistribute it against your legal copyright, site rules and rules of other sites. They can NOT contact you though and you can prevent them from doing so by profile name in your settings. It REALLY needs to be changed!

I was on SLS when I was single, but I was ONLY looking for couples. They so very kind and polite. I'd never dream of meeting s single guy on those sites.
(like AFF) 99% are just assholes.

I've given advice to single guys that want to go on a site like that and meet couples. I tell them that their opening message will make or break them, so they better not be an idiot. And I also tell the single guys that they can't lose site of the fact that they're dealing with a wife AND a husband. In the real world, you have to respect both of them. You can't just ignore the husband, or he'll pull the plug on you. It's not like the people on this site that think all guys are sissies. That's just not the case.
We don't have much problem on such sites, although there are always assholes. We pretty much block them and move on. We've had pretty good luck on reputable sites which have an option or requirement for "verification" of some kind and also allow for other members to verify their experiences with you. AFF is particularly bad and we haven't been on there for years. SLS is VERY difficult to use but is pretty much essential for meeting people on the East Coast. Various sites are dominant in certain areas of the country.

Yes, the whole "sissy" thing is a bit off putting to us but what we enjoy isn't what others enjoy and there has to be room for all of that on a site like this. Certainly much of this content is off the wall and small amounts are bizzare (to us) and unacceptable. It's just the "lifestyle". Takes all kinds. We move around the edges of much of this and enjoy sharing our stories and experiences, sexy pics and other (we think) sexy, fun musings and fantasies. It's difficult to tell how much of it, or predict which content others will enjoy. This is a site where we can share more "open" experiences without the judgement of the "legitimate lifestyle" community. As I said in an article on LSM, the lifestyle is very judgemental and much of what we reveal on here simply can't be accepted in the "lifestyle" community.

Reactions: KristieKream
It simply means that YOU don't SEE THEIR STUFF. They can still see yours and comment on it, you just don't know what is being said. They can access your content outside of your profile, download it and redistribute it against your legal copyright, site rules and rules of other sites. They can NOT contact you though and you can prevent them from doing so by profile name in your settings. It REALLY needs to be changed!
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I don't want them to see any of my content or posts. I can't believe there isn't a block option.

I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
View attachment 621650
Hi Dear I m sameerdewan from India.

YOU CAN NOT BE FUCKING SERIOUS!! This is some kind of joke, right???? You probably should have called her "babe" to make this even more appealing. I love when people I don't even know call me that! This is EXACTLY what the post you responded to is complaining about!
Listen everybody not wrong or idiot. I read her article carefully. She is looking genuine people .but more guys and couples are fake .I m just trying her help .If have any problems you can take action

Listen everybody not wrong or idiot. I read her article carefully. She is looking genuine people .but more guys and couples are fake .I m just trying her help .If have any problems you can take action
Well, maybe it's just a "language barrier" or something. It is considered very rude (in America anyway) to use such terms as "dear or babe" in a sexual way with a woman you don't know VERY well. Hope that helps. Best of luck! Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Dlh247