Does anyone know of a website where you can chat about swinging and hotwifing with actual adults with a brain?

KristieKream

Couple
Oct 15, 2021
I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
1634353587-picsay.png

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

View attachment 621650
I totally know what you mean. They start with hey you look nice. Show me your pussy.

‘they have zero couth…’
People could never get away with such behavioral misconduct real-time. They’d be looking at lawsuits up the wazoo. They also know that internet potty-talk won’t be rewarded with a woman’s favours.

This is about attention. It doesn’t need to be positive attention. Negative attention can also become a source of narcissistic supply. By being shocking, insulting, annoying, and by doing this while cowering behind the anonymity of the internet, they get the supply fix that they need.

For them, this is therapeutic. Directing insolence at others soothes their damaged psyches and helps them feel a little better about themselves. They realize at some level that they’re not much, but by cheapening others and getting away with it, they feel that they come out standing just a little bit taller.

Remember that these behaviors say naught about those to whom they are directed; but they speak volumes about those who use them.

People could never get away with such behavioral misconduct real-time. They’d be looking at lawsuits up the wazoo. They also know that internet potty-talk won’t be rewarded with a woman’s favours.

This is about attention. It doesn’t need to be positive attention. Negative attention can also become a source of narcissistic supply. By being shocking, insulting, annoying, and by doing this while cowering behind the anonymity of the internet, they get the supply fix that they need.

For them, this is therapeutic. Directing insolence at others soothes their damaged psyches and helps them feel a little better about themselves. They realize at some level that they’re not much, but by cheapening others and getting away with it, they feel that they come out standing just a little bit taller.

Remember that these behaviors say naught about those to whom they are directed; but they speak volumes about those who use them.
I LOVE it. Someone gets it. There's two types of attention. Positive and negative. I could come up to you and tell you a joke, and make you smile. And for that, I'd receive positive attention. Or, I could just throw a brick through the windshield of your car. I'd also be getting your attention, but it would be of the negative variety.

You see this in advertisement all the time. Geico insurance puts out some of the funniest commercials I've ever seen, and I actually look forward to seeing them. (It gets my attention) But their is another marketing strategy where they go in the other direction.
There are some commercials that are so fucking obnoxious, that I have to either mute the sound or change the channel. But the thing is, they must work on some type of people.

I like reading stories on political news sites. But it's not all that easy. This fucking thing is sliding down from the top, and that fucking thing is sliding over from the right.......and this pop up from the bottom..It's like playing whack a mole. I wouldn't buy any of their shit they're selling, just because of the way they presented it to me.

Reactions: robandkate

View attachment 621650

I have been enjoying communicating with others on this forum and other similar forums for years. What has worked best for me is taking conversations private, either private messaging, or switching to email. It really makes it easier to weed out obnoxious individuals and it cuts down on unsolicited comments about your posts from casual observers.

There are a lot of decent folks (mostly guys) on this site, one just needs to find likeminded folks for ongoing discussions. My wife and I have been a hotwife couple for many years and I enjoy sharing and exchanging experiences with other hotwife couples or guys who are interested in our lifestyle.

View attachment 621650
Let’s chat….how are you and the other parts of you? Mine good. Cheers

I have been enjoying communicating with others on this forum and other similar forums for years. What has worked best for me is taking conversations private, either private messaging, or switching to email. It really makes it easier to weed out obnoxious individuals and it cuts down on unsolicited comments about your posts from casual observers.

There are a lot of decent folks (mostly guys) on this site, one just needs to find likeminded folks for ongoing discussions. My wife and I have been a hotwife couple for many years and I enjoy sharing and exchanging experiences with other hotwife couples or guys who are interested in our lifestyle.
Most people are pretty decent, but there are a few assholes on here that kind of ruin it for everyone. They're creepy stalkers that just won't go away. They have to continue to post when you tell them to please just go away.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
‘I like reading stories on political news sites…’
Same deal. Respective ruling classes everywhere regard the planet as their personal fiefdom. The proletarian class is allowed to exist as an extension of their collective mind and for their gratification. Demagoguery and fascism rise everywhere while a confused and politically disoriented electorate is incapable of rational dialogue — let alone of crafting a unified narrative.

On internet fora, in august halls of power, consummate, uncontested assholery reigns supreme. The locus of power bleeds from parliaments and congresses to take shape on the streets. The ground shakes beneath our feet and we do not feel it.

For those in the US, ‘America’ is not back; nor is it coming back. We are France on the eve of the 1789 Revolution, but in an age with potential for thermonuclear holocaust.

This is not a defense of inaction or pessimism; but it most assuredly is a refusal to recognize or support any and all who refuse to acknowledge the fact and nature of the crises to which our civilization succumbs inexorably.

Attention trolls on the internet, or self-serving, office hungry politicians, I refuse to accept, support or interact with those who are the source of the problem.

Can lapsed websites be reclaimed from troll-ridden strongholds? We won’t know if we don’t try …

• Haha
Reactions: 69jd69
Same deal. Respective ruling classes everywhere regard the planet as their personal fiefdom. The proletarian class is allowed to exist as an extension of their collective mind and for their gratification. Demagoguery and fascism rise everywhere while a confused and politically disoriented electorate is incapable of rational dialogue — let alone of crafting a unified narrative.

On internet fora, in august halls of power, consummate, uncontested assholery reigns supreme. The locus of power bleeds from parliaments and congresses to take shape on the streets. The ground shakes beneath our feet and we do not feel it.

For those in the US, ‘America’ is not back; nor is it coming back. We are France on the eve of the 1789 Revolution, but in an age with potential for thermonuclear holocaust.

This is not a defense of inaction or pessimism; but it most assuredly is a refusal to recognize or support any and all who refuse to acknowledge the fact and nature of the crises to which our civilization succumbs inexorably.

Attention trolls on the internet, or self-serving, office hungry politicians, I refuse to accept, support or interact with those who are the source of the problem.

Can lapsed websites be reclaimed from troll-ridden strongholds? We won’t know if we don’t try …
We just need a block feature, and if we had it, I'd block three creepy stalkers right now.

We have an SLS account and are approached by lots of single guys. I screen them carefully to keep the crazier ones away from her. She doesn't chat on SLS, only on KIK. Once I have vetted them I provide them with her kik ID. A few nuts get through but not many. I try very hard not to reflect my own ideas of what she would like. But I know most of the show stoppers. Most don't get the kik ID. Too many guys and enough time. We still have "no shows" and guys who only want photos.

My wife is a lady who acts slutty at times. She deserves to be treated like a lady until she decides otherwise. I don't mind intervening if called upon.

We have an SLS account and are approached by lots of single guys. I screen them carefully to keep the crazier ones away from her. She doesn't chat on SLS, only on SPAM. Once I have vetted them I provide them with her SPAM ID. A few nuts get through but not many. I try very hard not to reflect my own ideas of what she would like. But I know most of the show stoppers. Most don't get the SPAM ID. Too many guys and enough time. We still have "no shows" and guys who only want photos.

My wife is a lady who acts slutty at times. She deserves to be treated like a lady until she decides otherwise. I don't mind intervening if called upon.

I'll have to take a look at the SPAM thing. And you're smart to screen out all the idiots. You don't need them ruining this for you.
There's only a few idiots on here that stalk me. They're just trolls that are looking for attention, and being jerks is the only way they can get it.

Lol

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
We have an SLS account and are approached by lots of single guys. I screen them carefully to keep the crazier ones away from her. She doesn't chat on SLS, only on SPAM. Once I have vetted them I provide them with her SPAM ID. A few nuts get through but not many. I try very hard not to reflect my own ideas of what she would like. But I know most of the show stoppers. Most don't get the SPAM ID. Too many guys and enough time. We still have "no shows" and guys who only want photos.

Your comment that your wife deserves to be treated like a lady until she decides otherwise is right on. We encounter guys at Hedonism and at swing clubs who assume that just because my wife will have sex with other guys that she will let any guy fuck her. They could not be more wrong. They get sent on their way quickly.

Reactions: 69jd69
I'll have to take a look at the SPAM thing. And you're smart to screen out all the idiots. You don't need them ruining this for you.
There's only a few idiots on here that stalk me. They're just trolls that are looking for attention, and being jerks is the only way they can get it.
You know how it is Kristie. When you filter the handful of idiots out you find that most men are appreciative that you are here and engaged in the conversation. There is something very exciting about a woman in touch with her sexual needs and willing to talk about it. By the way SPAM is kilo indigo kilo (use first letters). I'm sure there are others but that works for her.