Does giving a blow job on a plane count as joining "The Mile High Club"?

I have given a couple blow jobs on long flights when the cabin was dark but I never got cock in my pussy. Does that still count at joining the mile high club?

1st was a flight with my hubby.
2nd was a stranger seated next to me on a flight.
I want to fly seated next to you.

I have given a couple blow jobs on long flights when the cabin was dark but I never got cock in my pussy. Does that still count at joining the mile high club?

The mile high club is slang for the group of people who have had sexual intercourse on board an aircraft in flight.

I think I need this whole story for the lucky stranger

My view is that only fucking allows you to claim membership. I travel a lot and am happy for you to practice on me, and a blowjob is a perfect way to take my mind off the boredom. In my experience, the only way to get a good fuck on a plane is to go to the secret crew sleeping bunks, because aircraft toilets are far too small now

Slutty naughty you, I wish to be on the flight next to you next time. Trust me the blow job will not satisfy me I will end up pounding you in the washroom. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Happy Mom

Nope. Sorry. I think Clinton and Monika made it very clear that a blow job is not sex...remember "I did not have sex with that woman!" ????

In my opinion, any sex - blow jobs, hand jobs, finger-banging, pussy licking, full-on fucking, as long as it's airborne, above 5280MSL, you're qualified for the Mile High Club. Sometimes it's impossible to find space in a light aircraft for a proper fuck, hence my broadened qualifiers.
My thoughts exactly. On flights over a few hours my panties come off for comfort. From there I occasionally get horny.

Ive given a few too... I cant say any of them were..my hubby though:)

Attachments

• asset.jpgfacialfun1.jpg
    asset.jpgfacialfun1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 55
About 10 years ago, I was on a 8 hr flight back to the US. I was sitting towards the back of the plane I was about 32 at the time this lady probably about eight years older than me sat next to me. We hit it off great and started having some cocktails. She said she was married and had a couple of kids that were teenagers. She was wearing a skirt and a loosefitting blouse, but I could tell she had really nice tits I had shorts on and dress shirt. About 3 to 4 hours into the trip we were feeling no pain from the rounds of beers we had. I don’t know how it happened, but my arm was down by the armrest, and I made contact with her leg, She didn’t move her leg, so the liquid courage that I had been drinking as we talked I slowly started to rub her knee, still she didn’t move as we talked and laughed. I slowly moved up her leg then she went to the bathroom when she came back I saw that she was carrying a blanket with her, I asked her if she was cold and she leaned over and whispered in my ear. This is to put over my lap so you can finger fuck me. She sat down and put the blanket over her. Then she looked at me and said my panties are already off. That’s why I went to the bathroom. I slowly worked my fingers up to her, and she was already wet and they easily slid in. I moved my fingers slowly in and out. She told me to put the blanket over my lap, when I took some of the blanket and put it over my lap, it didn’t take long for her to have her hand down my shorts and giving me a hand job.. I even managed to sneak a hand up her shirt as I played with her bare nipple with one hand and finger fucked her with the other without anyone noticing. She kept whispering in my ear that she wish she could get on my big cock and ride it. She told me that she so wanted to suck my cock and feel me cum in her mouth.. I did manage to cum in her hand though. I’ll never forget when we got off the plane her husband and kids were waiting for her as I walked by. I couldn’t help it smile., wish I could tell him what a big whore his wife was ..

Reactions: intoyou and Ubgd4me
About 10 years ago, I was on a 8 hr flight back to the US. I was sitting towards the back of the plane I was about 32 at the time this lady probably about eight years older than me sat next to me. We hit it off great and started having some cocktails. She said she was married and had a couple of kids that were teenagers. She was wearing a skirt and a loosefitting blouse, but I could tell she had really nice tits I had shorts on and dress shirt. About 3 to 4 hours into the trip we were feeling no pain from the rounds of beers we had. I don’t know how it happened, but my arm was down by the armrest, and I made contact with her leg, She didn’t move her leg, so the liquid courage that I had been drinking as we talked I slowly started to rub her knee, still she didn’t move as we talked and laughed. I slowly moved up her leg then she went to the bathroom when she came back I saw that she was carrying a blanket with her, I asked her if she was cold and she leaned over and whispered in my ear. This is to put over my lap so you can finger fuck me. She sat down and put the blanket over her. Then she looked at me and said my panties are already off. That’s why I went to the bathroom. I slowly worked my fingers up to her, and she was already wet and they easily slid in. I moved my fingers slowly in and out. She told me to put the blanket over my lap, when I took some of the blanket and put it over my lap, it didn’t take long for her to have her hand down my shorts and giving me a hand job.. I even managed to sneak a hand up her shirt as I played with her bare nipple with one hand and finger fucked her with the other without anyone noticing. She kept whispering in my ear that she wish she could get on my big cock and ride it. She told me that she so wanted to suck my cock and feel me cum in her mouth.. I did manage to cum in her hand though. I’ll never forget when we got off the plane her husband and kids were waiting for her as I walked by. I couldn’t help it smile., wish I could tell him what a big whore his wife was ..
Did you get her number for a follow up?