Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting and fucking with other guys behind your back

I had this experience on and off first part of my marriage, although there's always that exciting side that another man has pleased your wife the lies over time began to create alot of trust issues on multiple levels. In my situation I believe my x was leading 2 seperate lives. Even though she had the freedom to be with others in the end trust overided any excitement in my case. I'm definitely for knowing either ahead of time or if a random encounter shortly thereafter. I hope this helps.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Yes it's very hot, but also dangerous. My wife cheated with a Bull behind my back, and this was after he fucked her a few times in front of me. She even tried to have his baby behind my back. I respect his dominance and accept that my wife likes dominant men and gives him preference, that's my cuck life.

Last edited:
It turn me on a lot. One of my ex, even having my permission, was fucking without telling me. I realised because I hacked her computer with a keylogger. Every thing she was typing, was sending to my email. I knowed when she was going to fuck and where. At the begining I felt awful, but in just a second it made me hard.

My wife worked in a bar and she got laid on a regular basis when l found out about one shag she had that opened up a Pandoras box of her sexual exploits and she told me about the guys she let fuck her it was so exciting that l encouraged her ....not that she needed encouraging from then on she told all from loosing her virginity at an early age to the present and although she is 13 years younger than me she was way more experienced and had loads of dick in her cunt and mouth and occasional anal,.....lam so glad she is a slut

Last edited: