Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting and fucking with other guys behind your back

I love it.
I love looking at her phone when she’s sleeping and seeing the texts, photos and videos.

she’s been fucking my best friend for a while now. They take photos and text them to each other. He took a great video of her blowing him.
I’ve cum to that many times.
she says they never did anything, but I’ve walked in on them already. So has his gf.
She comes home and wants to shower before bed, I try to fuck her first. I love seconds!!

another friend asked me if he could fuck her. I told him yes, but he had to pretend he didn’t ask and I didn’t know.
he sends me the photos and videos.
he’s not as big as me, but he blows much larger loads than most guys she’s with. So it’s nice and wet when I get in there.

I think there is a3rd and 4th guy. But I’m not sure. Texts are often deleted. But I’ve managed to catch a few of them sexting. But when I got back the msgs are gone.

I love it.
I love looking at her phone when she’s sleeping and seeing the texts, photos and videos.

she’s been fucking my best friend for a while now. They take photos and text them to each other. He took a great video of her blowing him.
she says they never did anything, but I’ve walked in on them already. So has his gf.
She comes home and wants to shower before bed, I try to fuck her first. I love seconds!!

another friend asked me if he could fuck her. I told him yes, but he had to pretend he didn’t ask and I didn’t know.
he’s not as big as me, but he blows much larger loads than most guys she’s with. So it’s nice and wet when I get in there.

I think there is a3rd and 4th guy. But I’m not sure. Texts are often deleted. But I’ve managed to catch a few of them sexting. But when I got back the msgs are gone.
Too bad she denies it, could add much spice.

I love it.

That's amazing! I'd love to do the same. But the phone is locked. Also I do not have access to her social networks. Difficult to catch. Even if she would not cheat on me, I'd be great to catch her sexting or something. I hope I could...
Your gf does not lock her phone or what? How comes you can get so often access to it?

That's amazing! I'd love to do the same. But the phone is locked. Also I do not have access to her social networks. Difficult to catch. Even if she would not cheat on me, I'd be great to catch her sexting or something. I hope I could...
Your gf does not lock her phone or what? How comes you can get so often access to it?
It’s locked.
I just know the code.
she leave it laying around all the time. Easy to access

I most likely had the same issue.. I was just not willing to accept it now that I look back.. all the “cock teasing” she did was her most likely fucking them with condoms.. I moved past it only bcuz I wanted her to be a hotwife anyways.. plus it made me super horny knowing she did..
as I look back, I must of been in a mind state that made me think she was just being extremely flirtatious.. A member here, a woman, made me think out of my box.. they were most likely fucking her the whole time and I just didn’t think it was happening.. I won’t bother to ask her as it’s not an issue that makes sense for me.. She hasn’t hung out with one of them who refused to take part in our threesome sometime down the road.. he had access to her once (with my knowledge) and she denied him anymore bcuz of his unwillingness to play with us.
Now cheating is no longer possible as she has the option to do what she pleases so long as I’m rewarded with fucking her afterwards.. there may be exceptions and I don’t mind but I want all I can get.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I most likely had the same issue.. I was just not willing to accept it now that I look back.. all the “cock teasing” she did was her most likely fucking them with condoms.. I moved past it only bcuz I wanted her to be a hotwife anyways.. plus it made me super horny knowing she did..
as I look back, I must of been in a mind state that made me think she was just being extremely flirtatious.. A member here, a woman, made me think out of my box.. they were most likely fucking her the whole time and I just didn’t think it was happening.. I won’t bother to ask her as it’s not an issue that makes sense for me.. She hasn’t hung out with one of them who refused to take part in our threesome sometime down the road.. he had access to her once (with my knowledge) and she denied him anymore bcuz of his unwillingness to play with us.
Now cheating is no longer possible as she has the option to do what she pleases so long as I’m rewarded with fucking her afterwards.. there may be exceptions and I don’t mind but I want all I can get.

What happened in your case? I.e. what clues did you find that would mean she has sleeping with others? Was only clues or did you find like hard proofs? i.e. you really find cum of other guy on her panties or something like that.

What happened in your case? I.e. what clues did you find that would mean she has sleeping with others? Was only clues or did you find like hard proofs? i.e. you really find cum of other guy on her panties or something like that.
There are clues, I found then when mine did before becoming a HW.

My wife would get wet when she hung out with her friends who are hung. She was only hanging out with 3 guys who are known to have big cocks.. our town is under 20000 population and you get to know people through other people.. She would go over their houses for hours and come home really wet.. she would say how much they wanted her and how they would rub on her and she would be teasing them with no panties or bra on.. she’s wear short shorts with her ass hanging out and tank tops that showed pretty much everything.. I thought she was just very flirty and a tease.. She talked about how they would get hard when she teased them.. she would say how much she wanted to fuck but wouldn’t bcuz of me..
I thought she was just trying to talk dirty to me and get me horny.. I don’t know but most would say that she was most likely already fucking these guys.. She only hangs out with 1 of them now and his friend lately.. she has been fucking both of them and I know of it.. she comes home creampied and I fuck her everytime she gets it.. it’s so exciting!
If she was cheating, I don’t have 100% proof but I have thoughts from looking back.. I’m not going to bring it up and possibly ruin a great thing.. plus more I think she cheated, the more I like it so no issue for me anymore really

That's exactly how a husband discovered his wife was cheating with me, the day after my first time with her. She'd even gone on the pill so I could cum in her, so of course the night she "went out with some friends and stayed with them" I spent filling her up. At it all night. He'd been suspicious for months even though nothing had happened and had been checking her panties! Nothing. Finally, he got his shock. Panties soiled with a load of my cum. She was horrified when he confronted her but turned out he wanted it so she continued to cuck him with me. Weekends, holidays, but had to send her back with cock breath and full. He was cut off but got off on it.

So, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I am new here and a fr of mine suggested this site to me. I saw this thread and it was close to my situation so here goes. I have been married to my husband for 16 years. He is a very good man. Caring and thoughtful. He has always been go to me and treats me like a Princess. I am considered an attractive woman. guess especially attractive by male eyes. I am asian, small in height, big in the breasts but small everywhere else. I have always caught men’s eye everywhere I went. Some of my friends find it annoying, however I have always found it a turn on. When a man flirts me and I can tell he is interested, I can not help myself. I end up having sex with him. I have tried to make hints to my husband ab opening the marriage, but he is conservative. I don’t want t hurt him but I really can’t seem to control it. I don’t really have affairs, just casual sex. I usually don’t ask or want to know their names . Recently I have tried t accidentally let my husband know of the situation. I just cannot bring myself to outright tell him. So I have been leaving my soiled unde pants in the laundry with the sperm from my vagina still in them. Hoping he would notice and start the conversation. I have been doing that for two months. I heard someone here say cheating is exciting. I agree. But I am worried about my husband. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

So, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I am new here and a fr of mine suggested this site to me. I saw this thread and it was close to my situation so here goes. I have been married to my husband for 16 years. He is a very good man. Caring and thoughtful. He has always been go to me and treats me like a Princess. I am considered an attractive woman. guess especially attractive by male eyes. I am asian, small in height, big in the breasts but small everywhere else. I have always caught men’s eye everywhere I went. Some of my friends find it annoying, however I have always found it a turn on. When a man flirts me and I can tell he is interested, I can not help myself. I end up having sex with him. I have tried to make hints to my husband ab opening the marriage, but he is conservative. I don’t want t hurt him but I really can’t seem to control it. I don’t really have affairs, just casual sex. I usually don’t ask or want to know their names . Recently I have tried t accidentally let my husband know of the situation. I just cannot bring myself to outright tell him. So I have been leaving my soiled unde pants in the laundry with the sperm from my vagina still in them. Hoping he would notice and start the conversation. I have been doing that for two months. I heard someone here say cheating is exciting. I agree. But I am worried about my husband. Advice would be greatly appreciated.
Tell him how you feel and that you want better sex, more often. tell him if he don't want sex there are guys checking you out wherever you go, say some of them are very sexy looking like you babe, maybe I could get one of them to take care of you. Masturbate in front of him, use a dildo, make him want you

S Recently I have tried t accidentally let my husband know of the situation. I just cannot bring myself to outright tell him. So I have been leaving my soiled unde pants in the laundry with the sperm from my vagina still in them. Hoping he would notice and start the conversation. I have been doing that for two months. I heard someone here say cheating is exciting. I agree. But I am worried about my husband. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

can wait to see how this progresses. you may want to consider starting your own thread.

pete

Perfect LBFM