Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting and fucking with other guys behind your back

Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting with other guys behind your back or you caught her fucking a man without telling you?
To me it's even more exciting tbh xp
The feeling of sharing my wife or seeing her with someone else started when 1st time she told me about her past relationship and I could feel the excitement level going up with every detail she gave me....Now I cant wait to see her with anyone being my wife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Fuck yes her fuck buddy loves fucking her in the arse. She gives me a detailed account of her other friends every time. Her friend an i share the lube which is so goio knowing ive used the same tube on her too

I have never considered having sex with someone behind your spouses back to be part of the Cuckold/Hotwife lifestyle. Just my personal opinion.

With me the thrill of watching of my partners flirting and fucking antics started with my ex wife Jen. She would flirt as often as she could and I even enchouraged her to do so. When we went on holidays she would get even more promiscuous and would go out on her own with me following at a discreet distance, watching guys hitting on her and some going even further. I would see her dressing up in very revealing clothes i.e. short skirts and small tops to show her slender belly and her 36c 24 35 size 6-8uk figure with NO underwear. Young and old men alike would go wild when they saw her sipping a beer at a bar or simply walking along the street in a Spanish resort, her favorite was Magaluf and Benidorm. Many times I saw her being taken on the beach at night, even though at the time it was against the law to be on the beach after sun down, but the police wouldn't mind if they were allowed to watch. Some would take her back to thier rooms so I would have to go back to our rooms and wait until she returned to tell me some great stories as we fucked.
Back home Jen would go out on girls only nights out and that meant only one thing, she was going to get laid. The only thing was that she stopped telling me of the antics she got upto when she was out and I only heard from her friends and guys I knew that had been either fucking her or friends of thiers that had been with her. I found out after we had split that she had been fucking one guy for nearly 2 years on a regular basis and had even been away with him on holiday when she told me she was going to see a sick aunt.
She even went to a full on sex party with this guy, but a work colleage of mine was there and he got me on one side and told me all about what she did. He said Jen had been drinking all night and was openly dancing naked with this guy who was with a group of older men and they all went in one bedroom and locked the door. When I asked how many went into the room he said he was also drunk but he thought there were between 5 and 9. "A bit bloody vauge that figure" but like he said he had drunk quite a lot
after we broke up I confronted her about all the inuendos and she openly told me they were all probly true and some she could even remember well
I STILL get off on her indiscretions to this day

Most of her scessions are private . I was interested in watching but over time she's convinced me into it and now it's more exciting for me .
Best part is knowing that, each moment you're away from her for some reason, another man might be pounding his cock inside your life partner . Love it

• Wow
My wife is a natural flirt but she says she's told me about all the guys she's fucked.
On more than one occasion though something has come out in conversation years later and she says " oh I must have forgot to mention him, I thought I told you ".
I really do want her to have affairs and fuck behind my back.

I’ve watched and joined in many times when another man has fucked My wife and we love that but years ago I told her I got turned on finding out things she had not told me about and didn’t know that I knew.

ive since found a few clips on her phone before she deleted of her swapping dirty pics & vids with a guy from her works & also we had a house party & months later I was using a sd memory card from our internal security cameras and had deleted a file. , I did a disk recovery which recovered all files even deleted & realised the cameras were on when all had gone home from the party & we had gone to bed , my brother stayed on the couch & Later in the night my wife appeared on the video & woke my brother up , I watched them fuck and he licked her out until she squirted on his face then he shot his load in her pussy.
You might think I would be devestated by this but it’s the opposite, my brother knew of my kinks as I’d often tried to get him to fuck her & it turns out he turned the cameras on after my wife hinted she would sneak down and thought I would have found it earlier & then too much time passed until I hinted at finding good vids on the card & he said had I found the ones of the party night , my wife has no idea I know & my brother has agrees not to let on but flirts with her all the time , he winks at me before purposely feeling her tits when she thinks I’m not in view , I’ve asked him to go further and finger my wife in another room or get her to suck his cock & swallow his cum ,
My cocks hard just thinking about it
And before people blast on my wife for cheating with my brother, she dated him before I met her and she’s hinted to my brother a few times to see if they can involve me as she feels terrible cheating & says I’d love to know they were messing ,

But I’ve told him to persuade her to keep cheating as I love the way it’s gone and going without her knowing I know.

my perfect plan would be for my brother to fuck my wife at every chance for ever. For my wife to sneak his cock in her mouth or cunt when just out of my sight but very close by, and to never let me know & think she’s cheating on me , that gets me hard every time I think of it

Surprisingly I found out that my wife was having an affair with a co-worker...a female co-worker. That was a real turn on. First a read a FB chat with a lot of heart emoticons. She was telling that she liked their long kisses. She was sending her pictures of hearts carved in the sand with the first leters of their names. After reading the chats I've found also some texts, and realized that they were meeting a lot during the last few months. The pictures were the real

Of course she denied, but the I saw all the messages with hearts and pictures, read about the long kisses, etc. Hope they had some good time. They were looking happy on the pictures. I'm curious whether she will feel the same way with another man. She is pretty shy and it was a real surprise to find out that she is bisexual.
With a well hung guy she will be the same as with another women, she will cum her little pussy off

Lynn often flirts with and fucks other men 'behind my back' but she's free to do that so its not like it's any betrayal. She always tells me as soon as she can afterwards and we always have sex on the back of it.
When she was married to her first husband she used to cheat a lot so I guess for her, when she gets the opportunity these days, it feels like cheating and it gives her the thrill she used to get from that, with the benefit that we both enjoy it afterwards.