Does Size Matter

Until I experienced my first black cock which was almost twice the size of my husbands white cock , it was also the biggest cock I had ever seen both in length and girth, I believed that my husbands cock was big enough to satisfy my sexual needs.
But after my husband trying for many years to experience sex with a black with a well endowed cock and me refusing to try sex with a black guy who’s cock would be bigger than my husbands I discovered that the satisfaction a much bigger cock gave me I became a black cock White married whore for black cock . When my first black guy started to penetrate my cunt I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and as he pounded me slowly at first but building up a rhythm with me begging him to fuck me hard . Which gave me multiple orgasms until he started groaning saying he was going to cum. . Oooh when he started ejaculating his seed into my cunt flooding me .
Lmao. You're explaining why you like sex. Do you think you cornered the market on that?

Just finding out my wife went out with her crazy friend last night while I am out of town and wound up doing this. I do not know any more details yet (I blessed everything in advance without limits) but wow, she did well for herself on her first real "hunting trip".

Attachments

• play3.png
    play3.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Here's some pictures of my wife and my best friend's wife and some pictures of our cocks and how they compare in size, in these 2 pictures my wife is the one on the left.

20240327_110944-COLLAGE.jpg20240327_111054-COLLAGE.jpg

In these next 3 pictures my cock is the one on the right.

20240327_104529-COLLAGE.jpg20240327_110403-COLLAGE.jpg20240327_113635-COLLAGE.jpg

my wife doesn't mind when I share her with my friend and sometimes she even fucks my friend without me, however she doesn't know I'm fucking my best friend's wife too, my wife loves fucking my friend because his wife doesn't give him enough pussy or does the things he likes, the funny thing is my friend's wife can't get enough of my cock and always want to fuck, she also doesn't mind sucking my cock or letting me fuck her ass things that her husband likes but doesn't let him do, so do you all think it's the size that matters? my wife has no problem with my friend's cock and takes it in all her 3 holes, I've seen her cum several times while she's riding him.

Last edited:
Here's some pictures of my wife and my best friend's wife and some pictures of our cocks and how they compare in size, in these 2 pictures my wife is the one on the left.

View attachment 2025312View attachment 2025315

In these next 3 pictures my cock is the one on the right.

View attachment 2025317View attachment 2025320View attachment 2025322

my wife doesn't mind when I share her with my friend and sometimes she even fucks my friend without me, however she doesn't know I'm fucking my best friend's wife too, my wife loves fucking my friend because his wife doesn't give him enough pussy or does the things he likes, the funny thing is my friend's wife can't get enough of my cock and always want to fuck, she also doesn't mind sucking my cock or letting me fuck her ass things that her husband likes but doesn't let him do, so do you all think it's the size that matters? my wife has no problem with my friend's cock and takes it in all her 3 holes, I've seen her cum several times while she's riding him.
Well, I’d take either but my preference would be yours (on the right) and simply because of the head. I love uncut cock and I’m not sure if you are or just him but again, the head of yours is what draws my attention.

You look to be thicker and a tad longer too, that may be why she enjoys you over her husband. The guys my wife has slept with behind my back, they’ve all been lighter weight than me, so they don’t have a pudge hiding their cocks. They’ve all been a bit longer anyway, pudge or not.

I’ve said it before though, if she loves you then it doesn’t matter what size you are IF there is also an attraction. True, most women will enjoy a longer cock over a shorter one but they’ll enjoy sex with you if they love you and are attracted to you. Regardless.

yesit matters!! I luvv big and as long as im not on a time limit.. will .MAKE my little body take ..12 "" a few times and many of 8 to 10 "..BUT.... other things matter too.. like having fun kinky guys that will do what you like ..soo having 2 or 3 guys with average..6 " cocks can get me crazed also..I just bask 2 of them to fuck my cunt..together!!:):)
Please login or become a member to view

• Love
Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Sean here. The short answer is no it does not matter for Jennifer. We would rather be with a small dick man that takes his time and concentrates on pleasing her than a man with a large dick who is a hurry to fuck and cum. That being said, all things being equal, we do search out men who are bigger and thicker than me.