Does your wife humiliate you and if yes how?

On our wedding anniversary three years ago. I had made reservations at a very nice restaurant and hotel res. afterword. The day of she told me she wanted to go to a different restaurant which was nice but not quite as nice. She told she had heard great things etc and wanted to try it. Fine by me, so we go and sit down and she excuses herself to the bathroom and then is gone for almost 15 minutes. Come to find out later my neighbors dad Dave was best friends with the manager and told her to come to this restaurant. When she excused herself she went back into the managers office, blew the manager and fucked our waiter, who was wearing a smirk the rest of the night. I found this out on the when we were checking into our hotel and Dave was waiting for us, Anniversary present, he said laughing. She and him had planned it all, and Dave, and his buddy came up to the room to party. A few hours later two of the cooks from the restaurant also stopped by and they all had a lot of fun while I watched. Dave had pretty much invited all the guys that worked there over though thankfully most didn't show.

A couple times I also did clean up. Both times I was fairly intoxicated and felt very embarrassed the next day. The most humiliating though was a small party my neighbor threw (with the usual 6 guys that are his buddies). A good friend of my wifes was also there and I had snorted some coke (which is rare for me). In the past, just a few times, I had volunteered to be handcuffed to a chair to watch and I did it that night while they all fucked my wife and her friend, kinda of a roleplay tie the husband up thing that was fun. This time when this guy Jason (one of my neighbors friends) was about to cum he pulled out, stepped over to me and shot his load all over my face. Everyone laughed, thought it was funny and my wife said that I probably loved it and her friend edged me with her hand and told me to lick it up. My wife decided she wanted to see me blow one of the guys but none of them would do that so she eventually convinced me to open my mouth wide and two more of the guys there facialed me that night. That all happened within the first hour and they left me sit there covered for another hour and half before they unlocked the cuffs and I was able to wash up. I was incredibly humiliated at the time and felt worse the next day but it was also a turn on to be so submissive which they all knew.

Reactions: 6inches
I'd LOVE to have my wife incorporate SPH (though I'm not "small", I'm NOT as big or thick as her boyfriend), my feminine Sissy side, and my desire to wear diapers.

"Unfortunately" my wife fully encourages and embraces those things which makes me feel happy and complete.

Reactions: mirella.hango
My wife told a friend of hers, a woman I was told she would never tell. My wife never said it to me, but she tells me one night when she and her friend were out drinking, that she told 2 women they met at a bar all about it. So duh.. obviously this friend knows now. I am deeply humiliated by this, I didn't want this friend to know.

One time we were all 3 going for a small hike, and at the beginning of the walk this friend blurts out asking me how does it feel. I froze in silence, and walked steps behind them while they talked alone during the hike. The walk of shame.

Last edited:
I like when my wife makes fun of my small dick, permanent chastity status and being pussyfree. She was reluctant to do so at first as she didn't want to hurt my feelings. Over time she became more and more comfortable doing so. Now doesn't hesitate to let me have it even in front of her boyfriend which is super embarrassing.

Yes my wife will tell her friends about me cleaning her pussy after she fucks other guys and how I fluff them for her and clean them after. She has shown them pictures of me getting fucked by some of her bulls. She will have me show her mom my new panties and model them for her.