Does your wife humiliate you and if yes how?

well it was kinda her idea but she just laughed and said omg! you are such a fag!. Considering everything she has done she can't say much. I was really more embarrassed in front of the guys than her though

No I’m not real big which they all point out. If you want to know if I’m hard, here’s the real truth. About 6 months after this guy that got a little aggressive starts texting me one night at about 11 that he’s coming over for a bj. My wife was out of town though so I told him and he said I know she’s gone. You’re going to do it. I tried to say know but 20 minutes later he’s there with his boss. Both are trainers and had gone out drinking that night and struck out. His boss wanted to go to a adult shop gloryhole that night and instead they ended up at my place. I am straight and said no but next thing I know I’m rock hard and on my knees blowing both of them. I meet up with both these guys now and then to give them head. I’ve even blown several other guys they know and have been talked/forced into other things. I’m still straight. My wife and the other guys have no clue but I can’t say no. This guy still fucks my wife too but my wife and this guy have totally turned me. It’s crazy cause a few years ago I would’ve never let half this stuff happen

No I’m not real big which they all point out. If you want to know if I’m hard, here’s the real truth. About 6 months after this guy that got a little aggressive starts texting me one night at about 11 that he’s coming over for a bj. My wife was out of town though so I told him and he said I know she’s gone. You’re going to do it. I tried to say know but 20 minutes later he’s there with his boss. Both are trainers and had gone out drinking that night and struck out. His boss wanted to go to a adult shop gloryhole that night and instead they ended up at my place. I am straight and said no but next thing I know I’m rock hard and on my knees blowing both of them. I meet up with both these guys now and then to give them head. I’ve even blown several other guys they know and have been talked/forced into other things. I’m still straight. My wife and the other guys have no clue but I can’t say no. This guy still fucks my wife too but my wife and this guy have totally turned me. It’s crazy cause a few years ago I would’ve never let half this stuff happen
Do you still get to fuck your wife? Is she submissive with real men?

Yes, my wife and I still fuck every week. If she’s sore or tired she’ll still blow me. She is very submissive, it’s how my neighbor was able to talk her into gangbangs with his buddies. It’s not just them either. There is a young guy at work she blows and there is also a group of black dudes that she’ll play with from time to time and if Dave or Jeff (neighbor and his dad) ask to fuck another friend of theirs she does. She’s a total bj queen and prefers to swallow but she does everything.

Reactions: mirella.hango
My wife does not really humiliate me, but she does sometimes drop little hints about my small endowment in front of others and that I am not a good lover.

Reactions: shymalea
I have to think about that. The act of cuckolding in itself is a humiliating act but beyond that I’m not sure. My cock is comprable to most of her men, with 2 obvious exemptions.
Asking me to clean her creampie could be considered humiliating but I’ve tasting cum long before she did and tasted more than she knows.
So I’m still open to wether or not my wife has humiliated me.

Reactions: Bat boy
In context, I consider myself the husband of a hot wife. While in the technical and semantic sense, that labels me as a cuckold, active humiliation in the cuckold sense isn’t part of my relationship with my wife.

In many situations where one’s pair-bonded partner is having sex with another there is likely some element of humiliation, even if unintentional.

I’ve experienced times when I felt humiliation as a consequence of the hot wife experience.

More than once, while I was present, and watching, my wife became so aroused, so erotically stimulated by the stranger she was having sex with that she forgot I was in the room.

We’ve been engaged in threesome and group play a few times, where she’s basically ignored me, disengaged, to focus her attention on a stranger’s cock.

I’ve experienced humiliation, a twinge of jealous reaction in those moments. Similarly, there have been times when my own arousal level and over-stimulation resulted in premature ejaculation, and even spontaneous ejaculation, leaving me by the wayside until I was able to recover. My wife’s response was to the effect, “Aw, you poor dirty, naughty boy… you came too soon…” as if she was chiding an inexperienced lover.

Not humiliated at all, I love to watch my firend arouse my wife, strip her, suck her nipples, finger her then fuck and cum in her. They love me to watch and we all enjoy it. Being humiliated would destroy the enjoyment.

Reactions: Allen Amboy
In context, I consider myself the husband of a hot wife. While in the technical and semantic sense, that labels me as a cuckold, active humiliation in the cuckold sense isn’t part of my relationship with my wife.

In many situations where one’s pair-bonded partner is having sex with another there is likely some element of humiliation, even if unintentional.

I’ve experienced times when I felt humiliation as a consequence of the hot wife experience.

More than once, while I was present, and watching, my wife became so aroused, so erotically stimulated by the stranger she was having sex with that she forgot I was in the room.

We’ve been engaged in threesome and group play a few times, where she’s basically ignored me, disengaged, to focus her attention on a stranger’s cock.

I’ve experienced humiliation, a twinge of jealous reaction in those moments. Similarly, there have been times when my own arousal level and over-stimulation resulted in premature ejaculation, and even spontaneous ejaculation, leaving me by the wayside until I was able to recover. My wife’s response was to the effect, “Aw, you poor dirty, naughty boy… you came too soon…” as if she was chiding an inexperienced lover.
I have never done a 3some with my wife. Unless you consider clean up a 3some. I have never experienced jealousy or felt humiliated by anything she’s done with other men. I go in with the mind set that I’m the bystander and the man fucking her is her man. Try that mentality.

Like beauty, humiliation is in the eye of the beholder.

For me her asking me to cleanup means I'm involved. For others it's a denigrating act.
For me her asking me to suck a partners cock means I'm involved. For others it's a denigrating act.
For me her asking me to setup a gangbang means I'm involved. For others it's a denigrating act.
etc, etc, etc,

Like beauty, humiliation is in the eye of the beholder.

For me her asking me to cleanup means I'm involved. For others it's a denigrating act.
For me her asking me to suck a partners cock means I'm involved. For others it's a denigrating act.
For me her asking me to setup a gangbang means I'm involved. For others it's a denigrating act.
etc, etc, etc,
Well said.

VERY well written......

I am never present when my wife is fucked by someone. My wife decided to send me pictures with humiliating messages. It really excites everyone. I get to know the submissive feel and they enjoy the dominant behavior. My wife says we will need this if I can be there and I do bisexual things.

For_bull_1.jpgFor_bull_2.jpgFor_bull_3.jpgFor_bull_4.jpgFor_bull_5.jpgFor_bull_6.jpgFor_bull_7.jpgFor_bull_8.jpgFor_bull_9.jpgFor_bull_10.jpgFor_bull_11.jpg

Last edited:
it's much more subtle than the videos you see online

it's never verbal

just things like kissing me after sucking him, making it clear they will sleep in our bed, having me lick her while she pleasures him etc

On our wedding anniversary three years ago. I had made reservations at a very nice restaurant and hotel res. afterword. The day of she told me she wanted to go to a different restaurant which was nice but not quite as nice. She told she had heard great things etc and wanted to try it. Fine by me, so we go and sit down and she excuses herself to the bathroom and then is gone for almost 15 minutes. Come to find out later my neighbors dad Dave was best friends with the manager and told her to come to this restaurant. When she excused herself she went back into the managers office, blew the manager and fucked our waiter, who was wearing a smirk the rest of the night. I found this out on the when we were checking into our hotel and Dave was waiting for us, Anniversary present, he said laughing. She and him had planned it all, and Dave, and his buddy came up to the room to party. A few hours later two of the cooks from the restaurant also stopped by and they all had a lot of fun while I watched. Dave had pretty much invited all the guys that worked there over though thankfully most didn't show.

the first part of this about the restaurant mgr. & waiter is one fantasy that drives me insane. this would be so hot to experience.
whether at a restaurant, party, wedding or any event where this would happen is off the charts hot. if it is an event where we actually know the other attendees raises it up a notch.

pete