Does your wife like older guys?

I posted this as a caption Mr HW made for me over on the caption thread some time ago. This is based on absolutely FACT! I loved older guys when I was young but now it's pretty much guys half my age or slightly older than that. On occasion I still fuck older guys but they have to be very fit and prove that they can get and keep a hard on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 585912
Yes fuck me babe that’s a nice ass me to cum in and pussy. I’d fill you up if you want or cum on ur face ass tits whatever u like my slut

I posted this as a caption Mr HW made for me over on the caption thread some time ago. This is based on absolutely FACT! I loved older guys when I was young but now it's pretty much guys half my age or slightly older than that. On occasion I still fuck older guys but they have to be very fit and prove that they can get and keep a hard on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 585912
09.jpg WE SPENT 2 WEEKS AT HEDONISM 2 RESORT IN JAMAICA AND MY WIFE STARTED OUT WITH THE 30 YEAR OLD HANDSOME BIG BLACK
BULLS BUT SHE ENDED UP LOVING OLDER UGLY NASTY BIG BLACKS WHO TREATED HER LIKE SHE
WAS A CHEAP WHORE. WHEN THEY GOT AT HER IN PUBLIC IT WAS SO NASTY AND EVERYONE HAD TO WATCH