Does your wife like older guys?

When wife was in her 20s and 30s, she preferred older guys. She felt protected by them while at the same time enjoyed the eroticism of being taken by a fatherly figure. They were also better sugar daddies and still had stamina.
Now in her 50s, she has been going for the younger ones. She has had her tits and ass done so she can still command attention when she struts into a bar. And she has the experience to make the young studs see the stars.

When wife was in her 20s and 30s, she preferred older guys. She felt protected by them while at the same time enjoyed the eroticism of being taken by a fatherly figure. They were also better sugar daddies and still had stamina.
Now in her 50s, she has been going for the younger ones. She has had her tits and ass done so she can still command attention when she struts into a bar. And she has the experience to make the young studs see the stars.
Sounds like Lynn. As she’s got older, her taste in guys has got younger.
J.

Reactions: Egymusbull
My friend's wife is 25 years old. She is a hotwife and my friend want her to share with older mens. He is excited about the idea. He want you to comment on his wife photos and he will see your comment and maybe to meet. Feel free for vulgar comment and tell your age when commenting.
My 64 yr old BWC wants to use every bit of her. Start with her blowjob hair

You said she had het tits done what size us she my hotwife was a D cup when she got into the lifestyle after 2 years she had her tits done shes now a DOUBLE-F'S WITH PIERCED NIPPL WITH 1 IN 10 GA RINGS