Dogging 🚗🅿️🏞️

We play find me fuck me.
We find acceptable guys online and give them hints on where we will be and when we will be there, usually a secluded park.
The first two or three clues are free, but not overly specific. The guys can buy more clues if they want to make finding us easier.
They can also request what outfit I wear.
We have had mixed success.
Damn, wish more did that here

Reactions: Desejo de corno
As mentioned, dogging, at least in the conventional sense, is pretty rare in the U.S.

Depending on where you live, there may be certain well-known spots for engaging in activity similar to dogging. Certain parks, rest areas, various outdoor venues, parking garages, and some establishments (adult bookstores, theaters, bars/strip joints) also have some of this action going on.

In Europe, there are forums and web resources that aggregate dogging locations, interests, etc., not so much in the U.S.

When Craig's List personals were still a thing, we tried a few times to organize dogging events, without much success. Pretty much our experience with risky public sex has been in locations where this is known to be a thing, and tolerated (i.e. no law enforcement interference).

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Does anyone know where to find dogging places?
Try deserted carparks just before dusk. Once night has fallen if the carpark becomes busy, they maybe up for fun. We get a lot of that in the UK and especially around the NW.
This is my exgf and exwife out dogging

Attachments

• File 00325.jpg
    File 00325.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 288497-14d7406c8dd17919539e613b8bacdaaf (1) (1).jpg
    288497-14d7406c8dd17919539e613b8bacdaaf (1) (1).jpg
    4 KB · Views: 28
  • File 00445 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00445 (1) (1).jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 23
  • File 00444.jpg