Doing oral before she leaves

at_work

Male
Gold
i am working towards sharing her and becoming more submissive to her. in a sense i think i am training her? it may seem backwards.

she is leaving for a week for a family event. got picked up at 4am to leave.
she woke me before that..around 3am. she was naked and we cuddled and kissed a bit. she reminded me that i was not to cum while she was away. which i agreed to of course as that is our new rule. i asked if she would masturbate and she said yes. i said every day, and she said probably if she can be alone.
she said she might message me after she does, as she knows that turns me on a lot. i said i loved that does it so much and can't wait for her to get back home.
i asked her if this made her happy, and asked her why. she said it did, and that she liked being in charge.
then she said i could do oral on her really quick, so we did that for about 5 minutes before she had to leave.

mmmm i feel this is good progress and she is getting into it more and more. hope someone here found this interesting to read :)
thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions so far.

I liked your conversation. I can really imagine how it took place. So you licked her but she didn't come right? Did she play with herself when she was out there?

Reactions: toolman2c
yeah.she did not cum that night.it was not enough time. she played with her self almost every day while away, and old me that she had.
don't be surprised if U learn she was seduced and deep seeded while gone, I'd bet on it..2bad u won't get to lick her while it's fresh..

Reactions: at_work
mmmm it reminds me the first time my wife went to visit her family to her hometown and left me alone for a week. More or less the seventh time she did it, she ran into her teen boyfriend, one she had told me was very strong and hung, she found him married with kids. Next time they were fucking and they do so till now each time she goes there.

Sorry, nothing much to update..she did masterbate every day when away, and really missed her toy Lelo. Nothing else happened on her trip (it was with family anyway). when she got back of course i got to do oral that night and she used Lelo again. Thanks for reading!!

i am working towards sharing her and becoming more submissive to her. in a sense i think i am training her? it may seem backwards.

she is leaving for a week for a family event. got picked up at 4am to leave.
she woke me before that..around 3am. she was naked and we cuddled and kissed a bit. she reminded me that i was not to cum while she was away. which i agreed to of course as that is our new rule. i asked if she would masturbate and she said yes. i said every day, and she said probably if she can be alone.
she said she might message me after she does, as she knows that turns me on a lot. i said i loved that does it so much and can't wait for her to get back home.
i asked her if this made her happy, and asked her why. she said it did, and that she liked being in charge.
then she said i could do oral on her really quick, so we did that for about 5 minutes before she had to leave.

mmmm i feel this is good progress and she is getting into it more and more. hope someone here found this interesting to read :)
thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions so far.
My hotwife does something similar When she gets ready to leave on a hotwife date she puts me in a CB 6000.she comes down stairs before she leaves we are at the front door she poi ts to tge floor. WHICH means get on your knees she lifts up her dress and points at her pussy .I have to lick her clean but penetration us not alllowed . SHE then says I BET YOU WISH YOU COULD ENJOY THIS PUSSY BUT YOU CANT it's for my stud I make you do this to get my pussy ready for his beautiful great cock

Reactions: dickhurtz