DPP Gay or Not?

"Gay" is a label...

KK and I engage in double-vaginal play routinely - DVP/DPP. It is possibly the most intensely pleasurable, erotic, intimate sexual act imaginable. Two hard cocks, enveloped by a beautiful woman's hot, wet pussy, sliding together, throbbing, cumming is beyond amazing.

it takes some practice, both comfortable positioning for all, and controlling orgasm/ejaculation. The first few times we did it, both me, and our encounter partner lost it within minutes from the intensely pleasurable sensation. We've tried all kinds of positioning. The most intense goes by various names, Kings X, Kings Cross, or similar - both males lie on their backs, asscheek-to-asscheek, cocks pressed together, while the woman squats or straddles both. It is ultra-erotic, visually, and otherwise.

Bareback and lots of lube make things easier.

"Gay" is a label...

KK and I engage in double-vaginal play routinely - DVP/DPP. It is possibly the most intensely pleasurable, erotic, intimate sexual act imaginable. Two hard cocks, enveloped by a beautiful woman's hot, wet pussy, sliding together, throbbing, cumming is beyond amazing.

it takes some practice, both comfortable positioning for all, and controlling orgasm/ejaculation. The first few times we did it, both me, and our encounter partner lost it within minutes from the intensely pleasurable sensation. We've tried all kinds of positioning. The most intense goes by various names, Kings X, Kings Cross, or similar - both males lie on their backs, asscheek-to-asscheek, cocks pressed together, while the woman squats or straddles both. It is ultra-erotic, visually, and otherwise.

Thanks it does sound erotic!!

Reactions: Lee714
I
"Gay" is a label...

Agree to hold back is a challenge

I wouldn't call it a "gay act". Being gay is fine, but you don't have to be gay to enjoy same sex contact. I have sucked cock before and I don't consider myself as gay or bisexual. I like to think of myself as "Trysexual". If it turns me on, then I will TRY it.
This guy gets it (y) (y)

Reactions: Focker
I wouldn't call it a "gay act". Being gay is fine, but you don't have to be gay to enjoy same sex contact. I have sucked cock before and I don't consider myself as gay or bisexual. I like to think of myself as "Trysexual". If it turns me on, then I will TRY it.
That's a good shout! I am not gay, but I am sure I could mange DPP and maybe even a Clean up!

Reactions: Focker and yearzero
"Gay" is a label...

I’ve seen it as the “King of Clubs” position. Sounds hot.

Reactions: goodhubby
I'm not sure why everyone has to put labels on everything. Why does it matter if it's gay/bi or anything else as long as everyone involved is enjoying it.
I've been dp'd more times that I can count. I've been dvp'd too and really enjoy it but it's a bit trickier than dp esp if the guys haven't done it before and aren't sure where to position themselves. We've found it easiest with me on top of the first guy with the second guy behind as if he was going to fuck my ass. If I'm also raised up on cushions or the end of the bed or kneeling over the first guy on the sofa, it makes it easier for the second guy to get to my pussy xx

I'm not sure why everyone has to put labels on everything. Why does it matter if it's gay/bi or anything else as long as everyone involved is enjoying it.
I've been dp'd more times that I can count. I've been dvp'd too and really enjoy it but it's a bit trickier than dp esp if the guys haven't done it before and aren't sure where to position themselves. We've found it easiest with me on top of the first guy with the second guy behind as if he was going to fuck my ass. If I'm also raised up on cushions or the end of the bed or kneeling over the first guy on the sofa, it makes it easier for the second guy to get to my pussy xx
Have you tried King of Clubs?

Labels are a good way of identifying a person sexual preferences. Labels are bad if they are used as a negative.
When I say I’m bi it’s to identify that I like both men and women and I say that proudly.
In the gay world we identify as top, bottom or verse. Simple way of identifying your preferences.

I agree. Why labels all the time? Why can’t people enjoy themselves without the identity issues?