dreaming about my ex-wife

after divorce start to dreaming about my asian ex-wife and masturbate on her with new boyfriend, which now fuck her asian tight pussy but me. now wanna to discuss her normal and little intim photos, and listen your fantasies about this bitch. you can send me a private message to rate a whore

Last edited by a moderator:
If this helps I once had a perfect asian gf for over 7yrs. She was tiny at just 4ft 10in with a size 6 body but the best part of her was that she loved swinging. I watched her have 12 cocks in just one night in a club and the sight of her getting drilled by all them men at the same time was exhilarating, it made me fall even more deeply in love with her. In the end I was so hooked on her having sex I didn't notice the gap starting between us. She wanted money and the respect that money brings so she found herself a rich guy and it is him that gets to fuck her tight little holes. I have remarried since and I have an almost perfect asian wife, but sometimes I still think back to those hectic sex nights we had

Last edited:
If this helps I once had a perfect asian gf for over 7yrs. She was tiny at just 4ft 10in with a size 6 body but the best part of her was that she loved swinging. I watched her have 12 cocks in just one night in a club and the sight of her getting drilled by all them men at the same time was exhilarating, it made me fall even more deeply in love with her. In the end I was so hooked on her having sex I didn't notice the gap starting between us. She wanted money and the respect that money brings so she found herself a rich guy and it is him that gets to fuck her tight little holes. I have remarried since and I have an almost perfect adian wife, but sometimes I still think back to those hectic sex nights we had
Is your current wife a Hotwife?

Reactions: jusme
My first wife cheated on me as a bride. When I went she often wait me closed door. When I went there later it was already open and I found her lying on the bed, drunk. I was jealous, I yelled at her, but she just looked me, then pressed my head between her legs to lick her pussy. Now I know it wasn’t wet but full of sperm. This has happened many times. Then I heard rumors that more people were fucking her at work, during working hours. We finally divorced. If it were now, I would loveerim! She was fucked a lot, countless. Ever since I’m cuckold I’ve often thought back to it. We could have had a wonderful life if I wasn’t so stupid. 🥰