Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

I was trying to test your resolve and limits. In truth a good Bull respects what he is getting and the relationship he is getting involved with. But it is fun testing limits.
I agree. The best experiences we ever had were where we were a team of 3 and the bull knew and respected our bounds and our relationship. We all played together and had lots of fun and everyone went away happy. Sort of like a trip to Disney World…

Reactions: keylife022
I was trying to test your resolve and limits. In truth a good Bull respects what he is getting and the relationship he is getting involved with
I was trying to test your resolve and limits. In truth a good Bull respects what he is getting and the relationship he is getting involved with. But it is fun testing limits.
FYI- I do like that you beg
I agree. The best experiences we ever had were where we were a team of 3 and the bull knew and respected our bounds and our relationship. We all played together and had lots of fun and everyone went away happy. Sort of like a trip to Disney World…
the ride is much more fun than Disney

Yes, what he said makes perfect sense. Some women complain that after a man cums, he just wants a ham sandwich and or a nap.

But that's not by his choice, it's just the way mother nature decided would be best. Maybe this goes back to the caveman days. It probably prevented a lot of fighting between the cavemen. One caveman finishes and goes into a coma. Then it's Bob's turn. lol
So right. And of course Bob will want to get rid of the other guys semen before he injects his own. Natural sperm competition.

• Dislike
Reactions: WNY3somecple
Be fun to beg
Jesus, the over-complication & idiocy anound!

How about because it make HER feel good?
Physically, she may have another orgasm or 3.
Mentally, she gets to enjoy her hubby or sig/other allowing, indeed wanting, to clean her up after another guy has used her.
Kinda a 'He fucked me & filled my pussy with his cum, now you get to lick it all up & swallow it'.

A little cuck, of course. But hubby/BF wouldn't have been there, if he wasn't feeling cuck desires.

Don't over think or complicate it. Just enjoy it!

Reactions: keylife022
And so you should. Think of how sexy & empowered she feels. After a hot/hard fucking from her FB or hot date, you ckean up her dripping pussy.
More orgasms for her equals more enjoyment for you.
LOL I have no idea how that ties in with what you quoted.