Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

Nothing I like more than a passionate woman pleading to be filled with cum then watching her husband eat every drop from her freshly fucked snatch. Except maybe refilling her again.
Yes I'd have to agree with that. As a husband, hearing Lynn begging other men to cum inside her is just one of the hottest things (as if they weren't going to do that anyway when they're balls deep bareback in her cunt but it's still a turn on to hear her asking for it).

Reactions: Mrstevela
Yes I'd have to agree with that. As a husband, hearing Lynn begging other men to cum inside her is just one of the hottest things (as if they weren't going to do that anyway when they're balls deep bareback in her cunt but it's still a turn on to hear her asking for it).
Can I have your wife to play with for a while?

Love that you guys feel that way…I really enjoy watching a hubby clean up my Creampie from his wife’s pussy after we’re done, I actually encourage hubby to get it all without using any humiliation or vulgar language, wish there were more husbands that would do this for their wives….
This is how it should be. My cock is for her pleasure. My load is for hubby to enjoy. No humiliation. I also enjoy the taste of freshly fucked pussy.

Reactions: dfwstar and owlcuck
I was talking to a guy online about this, and he had a fascinating perspective. He said that it was impossible for him to eat his own creampies, but he could eat another man's cream pie. I didn't get it, so he explained. He said that in order to eat a creampie, you have to be really horny and full of lust. But he said after he cums, all of that lust just few out the window, and the last thing he wants to do is eat a cream pie.

I was talking to a guy online about this, and he had a fascinating perspective. He said that it was impossible for him to eat his own creampies, but he could eat another man's cream pie. I didn't get it, so he explained. He said that in order to eat a creampie, you have to be really horny and full of lust. But he said after he cums, all of that lust just few out the window, and the last thing he wants to do is eat a cream pie.
That’s when a Hotwife makes it known what is expected

He's right. If the Hotwife expects it to be eaten,
You need to eat it.
You realize, she's just preparing you to eat her lovers creampie, right?
She'll probably start with you licking it off her tits or sno-ball kiss u a big load.
Learn to luv being a cuck...
OK, now I see the misunderstanding. He's NOT a cuck, he's a stag. He's not about to wear pink panties and a cock cage, and be his wife's bitch. You're not going to force a real man to eat cum. If he wants to he will, but you 're not going to force him.