Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

I'm used eat and fuck my own creampie for years already... and recenlty after her fix bull started to cum inside her I went from fucking her filled pussy with his cum to a clean up...
It was unplanned. She went out with him alone while I was working and hours later she sent me a picture of her driping pussy... I went crazy and when she got to our business she showed me her sticky full of cum panties, I wanted to fuck her immediately but when she layed down I just went down on her 1st. Loved the experience... but I don't ever relate that to humiliation at all. Humiliation does not make me horny, but I do love the smell and taste of a well fucked and creamed pussy.
I'm with you. I'm very much a heteroflexible stag. I love watching and participating with my wife while she gets pleasured, and I love going down on her when she's done but it's because it is so fucking erotic and she comes so hard when I do. There is no aspect of her trying to humiliate me and I wouldn't stand for it. It is all about the extreme arousal caused by sperm competition. Thank you natural evolution!

Hi guys, I found a great site where I meet different girls from my city, just avid girls, they themselves write to me to meet! And everything is absolutely free !!! I'll leave you a link here, you can register and find a girl for the evening in 10 minutes! I couldn't just keep quiet and share this treasure for a bachelor! And most importantly, everything is absolutely free, in general, here is the link, good luck! Put brackets so that the link is not banned, just remove the brackets when searching for https://SPAM/3jTj8Pl
Reported as spam

I'm with you. I'm very much a heteroflexible stag. I love watching and participating with my wife while she gets pleasured, and I love going down on her when she's done but it's because it is so fucking erotic and she comes so hard when I do. There is no aspect of her trying to humiliate me and I wouldn't stand for it. It is all about the extreme arousal caused by sperm competition. Thank you natural evolution!
This is exactly how I feel as Mr Hotwife. No humiliation at all but it is such an erotic act and turn on. She loves to talk about it when we are alone also. She has really gotten into being filled.

This is exactly how I feel as Mr Hotwife. No humiliation at all but it is such an erotic act and turn on. She loves to talk about it when we are alone also. She has really gotten into being filled.
I definitely get that. I don't find it humiliating at all watched Lynn getting fucked and filled with cum just incredibly arousing. And seeing and tasting her well fucked, cum dripping cunt just adds to that excitement.
James

I definitely get that. I don't find it humiliating at all watched Lynn getting fucked and filled with cum just incredibly arousing. And seeing and tasting her well fucked, cum dripping cunt just adds to that excitement.
James
Love that you guys feel that way…I really enjoy watching a hubby clean up my Creampie from his wife’s pussy after we’re done, I actually encourage hubby to get it all without using any humiliation or vulgar language, wish there were more husbands that would do this for their wives….

Love that you guys feel that way…I really enjoy watching a hubby clean up my Creampie from his wife’s pussy after we’re done, I actually encourage hubby to get it all without using any humiliation or vulgar language, wish there were more husbands that would do this for their wives….
I'm not really sure which is more exciting - watching Lynn getting fucked (which I do love to see) and then going down on her or Lynn coming home with her used cunt full of one or more guys cum and having no idea who has fucked her and then cleaning her up as she tells me exactly what a dirty little slut she's been, or Lynn playing with one of her paying clients and often being able to hear them fucking.
All are exciting in different ways and the variety of experiences works for me as much as it does for her.

I'm not really sure which is more exciting - watching Lynn getting fucked (which I do love to see) and then going down on her or Lynn coming home with her used cunt full of one or more guys cum and having no idea who has fucked her and then cleaning her up as she tells me exactly what a dirty little slut she's been, or Lynn playing with one of her paying clients and often being able to hear them fucking.
All are exciting in different ways and the variety of experiences works for me as much as it does for her.
Nothing I like more than a passionate woman pleading to be filled with cum then watching her husband eat every drop from her freshly fucked snatch. Except maybe refilling her again.