Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

Great that you just like being a cuckold but with that personality it explains why she enjoys fucking him. If I was her Bull I would have you there and also have you fluffing and cleaning my cock. I am sure she would love seeing you with my cock in your mouth.
Why are you so degrading about that?

I am a cuckold simply because I do not have the equipment or the stamina to satisfy my wife sexually. The gentlemen that have been able to take care of her deserve to be respected. I feel that eating his creampie is my way of showing my wife I approve of their relationship and him being sexually superior.

I am a cuckold simply because I do not have the equipment or the stamina to satisfy my wife sexually. The gentlemen that have been able to take care of her deserve to be respected. I feel that eating his creampie is my way of showing my wife I approve of their relationship and him being sexually superior.
My husband feels similar, it's his way of thanking my bull for satisfying me like he cannot (physically).

I love everything about this. Watching another man fucking Lynn hard and making her cum, the moment he groans and I know he's emptying his balls deep in my wife's cunt, the withdrawal and seeing his cum starting to leak out of her. And then getting my face between her legs and eating her used semen filled pussy (or ass for that matter). For me the messier the better and when she's taken multiple loads from either the same or more than one man I'm in heaven cleaning up all the cum and bringing her to orgasm again.
Also very exciting for me is when she brings me home cream pie I wasn't expecting and I eat her while she tells me what a dirty little slut she's been with some stranger she was picked up by. The after clean up sex is amazing too.

I love everything about this. Watching another man fucking Lynn hard and making her cum, the moment he groans and I know he's emptying his balls deep in my wife's cunt, the withdrawal and seeing his cum starting to leak out of her. And then getting my face between her legs and eating her used semen filled pussy (or ass for that matter). For me the messier the better and when she's taken multiple loads from either the same or more than one man I'm in heaven cleaning up all the cum and bringing her to orgasm again.
Also very exciting for me is when she brings me home cream pie I wasn't expecting and I eat her while she tells me what a dirty little slut she's been with some stranger she was picked up by. The after clean up sex is amazing too.
Thats what i love

Reactions: owlcuck
If any couples living or visiting DFW want me to give the wife a Creampie for you to enjoy please reach out to me…have fun y’all