Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

When i flood a woman's pussy with my cum hubby cleans up her pussy for me while she cleans up my bbc in her mouth before i turn her over and shoot another large load inside her and if hubby's up to it we give her a spit roast to finish her off
That just fucked pussy full of come looks delicious!

Reactions: Kev627
When I first started eating my wife after other guys fucked her and came in her, I was embarrassed about doing it. I always waited until the other guy left. The other guys fucking her were all friends of our who we knew in our everyday life. I like being around guys who have fucked my wife but I thought it would be weird if they knew that I was licking their cum out of my wife after they fucked her.

I eventually got over my inhibitions about it and started eating the other guy's cum out of my wife as soon as he pulled his spent cock out of her. I found out that seeing me do that actually turned on some of the guys. They would get hard again right away watching me eat their cum. Now my friends who fuck my wife all know that I am a cum-eating pervert and I am okay with that :cool:

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. I don't get to watch them but I do eat her boss's cum every time he fucks my wife.

I’m very interested in finding a couple in DFW that likes to clean up his wife, I make sure my cum taste good by getting prepared days earlier with a good diet...I know hubby will enjoy tasting my cum from his wife’s warm pussy...contact me if interested

When I first started eating my wife after other guys fucked her and came in her, I was embarrassed about doing it. I always waited until the other guy left. The other guys fucking her were all friends of our who we knew in our everyday life. I like being around guys who have fucked my wife but I thought it would be weird if they knew that I was licking their cum out of my wife after they fucked her.

I eventually got over my inhibitions about it and started eating the other guy's cum out of my wife as soon as he pulled his spent cock out of her. I found out that seeing me do that actually turned on some of the guys. They would get hard again right away watching me eat their cum. Now my friends who fuck my wife all know that I am a cum-eating pervert and I am okay with that :cool:

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. I don't get to watch them but I do eat her boss's cum every time he fucks my wife.
Glad you got past it. I love the idea of the guy knowing and actually getting turned on by it. That’s how it went for us. I can’t say if he was turned on but it not but he knew I was eating his cum out of her while she lay on top of him making out. Seriously wanted to clean him up too but hadn’t discussed or even mentioned the possibility of that and didn’t want to ruin the mood.

Glad you got past it. I love the idea of the guy knowing and actually getting turned on by it. That’s how it went for us. I can’t say if he was turned on but it not but he knew I was eating his cum out of her while she lay on top of him making out. Seriously wanted to clean him up too but hadn’t discussed or even mentioned the possibility of that and didn’t want to ruin the mood.
I get turned on knowing and watching hubby clean up my cum from his wife while I’m kissing her or caressing her while he’s busy, I noticed the wife really enjoys that part because she’s getting pleased by both guys at the same time.

Exactly. It’s all about her pleasure..
Absolutely, it’s all about her. I do not think less of any guys/husbands that clean up their wife’s pussy filled with another guy’s cum. Matter fact, I have more respect for them because they’re going out of their way to please their wives and maintain a stronger relationship between them. We all know that the LS is all about the woman so husbands/boyfriends please continue to make her feel good and make sure you get all that cum from inside her pussy so she can have another orgasm.

Absolutely, it’s all about her. I do not think less of any guys/husbands that clean up their wife’s pussy filled with another guy’s cum. Matter fact, I have more respect for them because they’re going out of their way to please their wives and maintain a stronger relationship between them. We all know that the LS is all about the woman so husbands/boyfriends please continue to make her feel good and make sure you get all that cum from inside her pussy so she can have another orgasm.
Husbands - This is what it is all about. Working with your Bull to give the greatest pleasure possible to the wife. The more she orgasms and squirts, the better it is, and nothing should go to waste.

Husbands - This is what it is all about. Working with your Bull to give the greatest pleasure possible to the wife. The more she orgasms and squirts, the better it is, and nothing should go to waste.
With us, it’s not that way. Once I have throughly cleaned your cock, you are free to go or watch as my wife sits on my face and takes me orally while I eat your cum from her pussy.