Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

My wife returned late from a night out and I knew what that meant. Now it was my turn. When I tried to go down on her she said " you won't want to do that". Well thanks for the warning luv but I will make my own mind up. He had left a beautiful load and most of it was there for my tasting. It may have been the first time but sure was not the last.

I love it when my wife brings home a creamy treat for me, even if I have no idea who the guy is who fucked her.

You guys rock!!! I love reading this...wish I could meet a couple in which hubby would clean up my Creampie from his wife’s pussy after I came inside her, that would be so nice.

When I first started licking other guy's cum out of my wife after they fucked her, I was embarrassed about doing it. I always waited until the guy left before eating his cum out of my wife. The guys fucking my wife were friends of ours in our everyday life and I guess I was concerned about what they would think of me if they knew that I liked eating their cum.

I don't know why I worried about it. I was openly jerking off while I watched them fuck my wife. How much could eating their cum in front of them change their thoughts about me? The first time I ate a friends cum right after he pulled his spent dick out of my wife, he got hard again right away. It turned him on to see me licking his load out of my wife. He was ready to fuck my wife again right away...a win for everyone.

I started eating my wife in front of our other friends who fucked her and I found out that it turns a lot of guys on to see that.

When I first started licking other guy's cum out of my wife after they fucked her, I was embarrassed about doing it. I always waited until the guy left before eating his cum out of my wife. The guys fucking my wife were friends of ours in our everyday life and I guess I was concerned about what they would think of me if they knew that I liked eating their cum.

I don't know why I worried about it. I was openly jerking off while I watched them fuck my wife. How much could eating their cum in front of them change their thoughts about me? The first time I ate a friends cum right after he pulled his spent dick out of my wife, he got hard again right away. It turned him on to see me licking his load out of my wife. He was ready to fuck my wife again right away...a win for everyone.

I started eating my wife in front of our other friends who fucked her and I found out that it turns a lot of guys on to see that.
My bulls enjoy watching my hubby clean me. I think it's makes them feel much more "Alpha" as the cuck eats his cum.

This is true, it turns us on but many bulls won't say anything...I do show appreciation by complimenting the hubby after he cleans up my cum so the he doesn't think that I have changed my opinion about him...to me it's pretty HOT!

This is true, it turns us on but many bulls won't say anything...I do show appreciation by complimenting the hubby after he cleans up my cum so the he doesn't think that I have changed my opinion about him...to me it's pretty HOT!

It does not seem to bother my buddies who see me licking their cum out of my wife. They don't treat me any differently. I would have to say that the relationship between me and my friends who fuck my wife is even better than before they start getting to fuck her. They were each a good friend before, but sharing my wife with them has deepened our friendship. They really enjoy getting to fuck my wife and cum in her.

It does not seem to bother my buddies who see me licking their cum out of my wife. They don't treat me any differently. I would have to say that the relationship between me and my friends who fuck my wife is even better than before they start getting to fuck her. They were each a good friend before, but sharing my wife with them has deepened our friendship. They really enjoy getting to fuck my wife and cum in her.
I can tell you the the best friendship I have developed have been with couples whom share their wife with me and let me cum inside her. We're able to trust each other very much compared to vanilla friendships whom I don't always trust....if a guy can let me fuck his wife and cum inside her pussy and lick me cum to me there can't be a better friend to have cause he has proven his appreciation for me and my friendship.

I can tell you the the best friendship I have developed have been with couples whom share their wife with me and let me cum inside her. We're able to trust each other very much compared to vanilla friendships whom I don't always trust....if a guy can let me fuck his wife and cum inside her pussy and lick me cum to me there can't be a better friend to have cause he has proven his appreciation for me and my friendship.

I think that each of the married friends we involve in our sexual fun feels special. They get to fuck my wife bare and cum in her then they see me savoring their cum. They know that the fact that they fuck my wife is safe with us. My wife is a conveniently available no-strings-attached piece of ass.